Asylum Seeker/Illegal Alien Drug Gangs Have Shoot Outs On Highways In Gun FREE UK!

Old September 22nd, 2003, 02:57 AM
Rainer Wolfcastle

Default Asylum Seeker/Illegal Alien Drug Gangs Have Shoot Outs On Highways In Gun FREE UK!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003440517,00.html

ARMED gangsters brought mayhem to a motorway by firing at each other
from two speeding cars.

The gunmen — in a BMW and a Mercedes — weaved in and out
of traffic on the M4 before crashing.

Four men were last night on the run after fleeing from the wreckage. A
fifth, in his 20s, was arrested at the scene.

Terrified motorists swerved out of the way and phoned cops on their
mobiles as the gun battle erupted on the eastbound carriageway near
Maidenhead, Berks, late on Saturday.

The BMW carrying two white men and the Mercedes with three black men
inside eventually crashed on a slip road.

Cops discovered a handgun emptied of ammunition on the ground near the
scene. Cannabis was also found.

Detectives suspect the maniacs were members of rival drug gangs.

Drivers faced huge delays as the crash scene was sealed off. The man
held was from the London area and was not thought to have been hurt.

Police urged motorists who witnessed the shootout to come forward.

Detective Inspector Nick Evans said: “We really need to hear
from them.”

Mercedes with three black men inside eventually crashed on a slip
road.

click on link for more

More fun & games gun play by asylum seekers armed to the teeth in the
Gun FREE UK.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 03:13 AM
Paul Weaver

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:57:28 -0700, Rainer Wolfcastle wrote:
Terrified motorists swerved out of the way and phoned cops on their
mobiles

I hope they pulled over onto the hard shoulder before phoning - fixed
penalty for driving with a mobile you know.

More fun & games gun play by asylum seekers armed to the teeth in the Gun
FREE UK.

Sorry, I must have missed the bit where we found out that these ****s
were asylum seekers

I don't consider 1 handgun "armed to the teeth" either.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 09:44 PM
Thomas Peel

Paul Weaver schrieb:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:57:28 -0700, Rainer Wolfcastle wrote:
Terrified motorists swerved out of the way and phoned cops on their
mobiles

I hope they pulled over onto the hard shoulder before phoning - fixed
penalty for driving with a mobile you know.

More fun & games gun play by asylum seekers armed to the teeth in the Gun
FREE UK.

Sorry, I must have missed the bit where we found out that these ****s
were asylum seekers

I don't consider 1 handgun "armed to the teeth" either.

Ever wondered why the OP should be posting from Denmark for the 2nd time
with all this junk?
Old September 22nd, 2003, 11:47 PM
Deep Freud Moors

Ever wondered why the OP should be posting from Denmark for the 2nd time
with all this junk?

Fun. Some people have pretty dull lives...
---
DFM

Old September 23rd, 2003, 08:21 AM
Reidİ

Following up to Rainer Wolfcastle

The gunmen — in a BMW and a Mercedes — weaved in and out
of traffic on the M4 before crashing.

What should hex 8212 translate to, then?
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso
Old September 23rd, 2003, 04:15 PM
Miguel Cruz

Reidİ wrote:
Following up to Rainer Wolfcastle
The gunmen — in a BMW and a Mercedes — weaved in and out
of traffic on the M4 before crashing.

What should hex 8212 translate to, then?

Based on the context I'd assume it's an em dash.

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.
Old September 23rd, 2003, 05:05 PM
Reidİ

Following up to Miguel Cruz

What should hex 8212 translate to, then?

Based on the context I'd assume it's an em dash.

I meant dec didn't I. Still don't see how to translate it.
Old September 23rd, 2003, 07:57 PM
Miguel Cruz

Reidİ wrote:
Following up to Miguel Cruz
What should hex 8212 translate to, then?

Based on the context I'd assume it's an em dash.

I meant dec didn't I. Still don't see how to translate it.

It is indeed an em dash. 8212 = 0x2014. See

http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U2000.pdf

Old September 24th, 2003, 09:55 AM
Reidİ

Following up to Miguel Cruz

http://travel.u.nu

nice Jamon picture! Have you seen "Jamon, Jamon"?
Old September 24th, 2003, 05:17 PM
Miguel Cruz

Reidİ wrote:
nice Jamon picture! Have you seen "Jamon, Jamon"?

Nope, still recovering from my ham overdose on my last trip there!