sekoj

Old March 8th, 2010, 12:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.usa-canada
J'ai retrouvé mon chien...elle s'appelle runge

Default sekoj

CAR TROUBLE
A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it
died.
After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
She says, 'What's the story?'
He replies, 'Just crap in the carburettor'
She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'

SPEEDING TICKET
A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely
if he could see her license.
She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together.
Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me
to show it to you!'

RIVER WALK
There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees
another blonde on the opposite bank.. 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can
I get to the other side?'
The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and
shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE
A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that
her body hurt wherever she touched it.
'Impossible!' says the doctor. 'Show me.'
The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed,
then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee
and screamed;
likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched
made her scream.
The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you?
'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.'
'I thought so,' the doctor said. 'Your finger is broken.'

KNITTING
A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway.
Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind
the wheel was knitting!
Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren,
the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and
yelled, 'PULL OVER!'
'NO!' the blonde yelled back, 'IT'S A SCARF!'

BLONDE ON THE SUN
A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian
said, 'We were the first in space!'
The American said, 'We were the first on the moon!'
The Blonde said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the
sun!'
The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their
heads. 'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said
the Russian.
To which the Blonde replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're
going at night!'

IN A VACUUM
A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She
rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was,
'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear
it?'
She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!
A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs,
and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying
that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said,
'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?'
'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blond. 'They're watch dogs!'

Old March 9th, 2010, 02:25 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.usa-canada
Zee

Hahaha...you made me laugh.