Amazing Flight Deals to Europe

Old November 6th, 2003, 01:02 AM
Don Wiss

Default Amazing Flight Deals to Europe

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:56:54 -0500, KarpMan wrote:

http://www.sunsetdestinations.com/Flights.htm

These guys have the best price on flights I have ever seen. They
consistenlty come in lower than expedia and travelocity.

The other stuff is pretty cool as well.

These guys? Why are you lying to us? Do you think we are that dense to not
see through this? I find the web site registered to:

Administrative Contact

123456 Canada Inc
Mike Karpishka
Unit # 2 - 1010 Polytek St
Ottawa, ON (CA)
K1J 9H8

How come the web site owner's name exactly matches your return e-mail
address on Hotmail?

And, on google I find that you spammed basically the same ad to 11 or more
newsgroups. See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...=2003&filter=0

You scum.

Don donwiss at panix.com.

Old November 6th, 2003, 02:03 AM
KarpMan

Is 11 or 15 newsgrops a SPAM out of the Thousands of Groups out there? Come
one guys lighten up and go after those who are really spamming. I though the
post was a resnable one.

By the way I have multiple e-mail addresses for different reasons, as I'm
sure you do. If you have a proble here is my office number call me
613-860-8606

Have a nice day!

Mike or shall I say

Shall I keep going?

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message
link.net...

Old November 6th, 2003, 03:57 AM
Gregory Morrow

Karp Out Of Water wrote:

Is 11 or 15 newsgrops a SPAM out of the Thousands of Groups out there?

Come
one guys lighten up and go after those who are really spamming. I though

the
post was a resnable one.

You mis - spelled "reasonable".

By the way I have multiple e-mail addresses for different reasons, as I'm
sure you do. If you have a proble here is my office number call me
613-860-8606

May I reverse the charges?

Have a nice day!

Mike or shall I say

Shall I keep going?

Well, you are making a fool of yourself on rec.travel.air, so you might as
well do it here, too.

--
Best
Greg

Old November 6th, 2003, 04:39 AM
Don Wiss

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:03:00 -0500, KarpMan wrote:

Is 11 or 15 newsgrops a SPAM out of the Thousands of Groups out there? Come
one guys lighten up and go after those who are really spamming. I though the
post was a resnable one.

More are being indexed by google. At this URL I now find 37 in a single
day:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...=2003&filter=0

And here none are indexed yet, but I know of at least one:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...=2003&filter=0

I'll check back tomorrow and see how many we are up to.

Don donwiss at panix.com.
Old November 6th, 2003, 07:54 AM
Miguel Cruz

KarpMan wrote:
Is 11 or 15 newsgrops a SPAM out of the Thousands of Groups out there? Come
one guys lighten up and go after those who are really spamming. I though the
post was a resnable one.

Well, now you know it was not. This is not a commercial advertising medium.
This is a forum for people to talk about travel (and orange juice, and the
physics of falling objects, and the war in Iraq...). In any case, it's a
place for conversations, not commercials.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/
Old November 7th, 2003, 11:30 PM
KarpMan

Please do Don.... I am curious as to your findings.... I only posted where
relevant.

Actually to show you my own ignorance of Newsgroups (I'm learning)... I did
not realize goggle was the same as this one... So yes I posted less then 5
there I think, before coming back and checking this site and realizing it
was double posted.

Newbie mistake, but I guess I'll burn in eternal Spam.

Mike