Snorkelling.

Old June 8th, 2004, 09:52 PM
KVN

Default Snorkelling.

Im from Canada, and Im heading to Thailand from Singapore and plan to stop a
few beaches in Malaysia. Just a question Should I buy snorkelling gear here
in Canada (mask and snorkel) or somewhere in Singapore/Malaysia?

Kevin

Old June 9th, 2004, 05:44 AM
jimstitfall

Hi Kevin,
I am an avid snorkeller and carry my mask snorkel and fins to ensure good
fitting and reliable gear. The fins are a bulky packing item. If you intend
to spend a lot of time in the water at least take your own mask and snorkel.
Hiring gear is an option if you are planning only a few swims but ensure you
have a good fitting mask.
Jim