Question? about a shop selling cheesecake in New York

Old June 8th, 2004, 02:02 AM
~~ Ray ~~

Default Question? about a shop selling cheesecake in New York

Hi i've been to New York other week and brought a really nice cheesecake. I
had the web address written down, but i may have got it wrong. I was
wondering if anyone can help me and find the web address again.

I remember it as something like:-

www.concoscheesecake.com or maybe www.cosconcheesecake.com
of course both address isnt right...... its www..........cheesecake.com is
as much as i could remember.

Can anyone help?

--

Ray -

\\ l l l //
(@ @)
____________ oOO-(_)-OOo____________

Old June 8th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Flying Rat

~~ Ray ~~ said this...
Hi i've been to New York other week and brought a really nice cheesecake. I
had the web address written down, but i may have got it wrong. I was
wondering if anyone can help me and find the web address again.

I remember it as something like:-

www.concoscheesecake.com or maybe www.cosconcheesecake.com
of course both address isnt right...... its www..........cheesecake.com is
as much as i could remember.

Can anyone help?

Narrow it down a bit...do you remember the physical address?

FR
--

www.flyingrat.net
Old June 8th, 2004, 02:40 AM
~~ Ray ~~

thats all the info i can give im afraid........ i'm betting on someone who
will have passed it or shopped i it.

its a long shot, but its all i got.

"Flying Rat" wrote in message
t...
~~ Ray ~~ said this...

Old June 8th, 2004, 02:58 AM
Miss L. Toe

"~~ Ray ~~" wrote in message
thats all the info i can give im afraid........ i'm betting on someone who
will have passed it or shopped i it.

its a long shot, but its all i got.

"Flying Rat" wrote in message
t...
~~ Ray ~~ said this...
Hi i've been to New York other week and brought a really nice

cheesecake.
had the web address written down, but i may have got it wrong. I was
wondering if anyone can help me and find the web address again.

I remember it as something like:-

www.concoscheesecake.com or maybe www.cosconcheesecake.com
of course both address isnt right...... its www..........cheesecake.com

is
as much as i could remember.

Can anyone help?

Narrow it down a bit...do you remember the physical address?

FR
--

www.flyingrat.net

It wasn't http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/ was it ?

The one in Providence RI is great :-)
They have 3 in New York (state).

Old June 8th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Grant Mason

"~~ Ray ~~" er wrote in message

www.concoscheesecake.com or maybe www.cosconcheesecake.com
of course both address isnt right...... its
www..........cheesecake.com is as much as i could remember.

Can anyone help?

http://www.netcraft.com/?host=*cheesecake.com

http://www.namedroppers.com/b/q?mil=...=0&cat=0&com=1

About 290 possibilties...

Old June 8th, 2004, 02:04 PM
JackTheLad

Originally posted by ~~ Ray ~~
Hi i've been to New York

other week and brought a really nice cheesecake. I
had the web

address written down, but i may have got it wrong. I was
wondering if

anyone can help me and find the web address again.

I remember it as

something like:-

www.concoscheesecake.com or maybe

www.cosconcheesecake.com
of course both address isnt

right...... its www..........cheesecake.com is
as much as i

could remember.

Can anyone help?

--

Ray -

\\ l l l //

(@ @)
____________ oOO-(_)-OOo____________

May be you can try www.casconcheesecake.com?

Mrs JTL

Old June 8th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Simon Smith

Just 20 seconds Googling threw up Cascon Cheesecakes.
www.casconcheesecake.com but the site seems to be down.

Simon

--
E-mails to the return address will not be read.
E-mails can be sent to jodel at tiscali dot etc for a UK company.

Old June 9th, 2004, 12:32 AM
~~ Ray ~~

no.... def something like www.......cheesecake.com

"Miss L. Toe" wrote in message

"~~ Ray ~~" wrote in message
thats all the info i can give im afraid........ i'm betting on someone who
will have passed it or shopped i it.

its a long shot, but its all i got.

"Flying Rat" wrote in message
t...
~~ Ray ~~ said this...

Old June 9th, 2004, 12:33 AM
~~ Ray ~~

oh....... that was what im looking for i assumed it just didnt exist, never
crossed my mind it was down. Anyone know the backdoor way to this site?

Old June 9th, 2004, 12:34 AM
~~ Ray ~~

yeah..... found out since then its the cascon cheese cake...... just the web
address dont work

"Cyrus Afzali" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 02:02:38 +0100, "~~ Ray ~~"
wrote:

Hi i've been to New York other week and brought a really nice cheesecake.

had the web address written down, but i may have got it wrong. I was
wondering if anyone can help me and find the web address again.

I remember it as something like:-

www.concoscheesecake.com or maybe www.cosconcheesecake.com
of course both address isnt right...... its www..........cheesecake.com is
as much as i could remember.

Can anyone help?

Go to Google Groups and search the newsgroup nyc.food for cheesecake.
You'll likely pull up several reviews, among them Junior's and
Eileen's, although most people there talk about food available at
restaurants and not specifically to ship.

There's a vendor similar to the name you typed called Cascon in the
Flushing section of Queens, which chould be what you're looking for.