Military Coup in the offing

Old March 9th, 2006, 02:46 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Default Military Coup in the offing

"....lobert...." lobert@.. wrote in message
maxwell wrote:
"....lobert...." wrote ...
Chabon 19 wrote:
....lobert.... wrote:
Pan wrote:
"....lobert...." wrote:
Pan wrote:
"....lobert...." wrote:
[snip]
Some outsiders just cannot see countries like Thailand remain

peaceful
[snip]

Peaceful? Is that what Thailand is? I don't think I want that kind

of "peace" to break out all over!

Of course you don't want Thailand to be peaceful.

You're a ****ing idiot. Over 1,000 dead in Southern Thailand, plus

all
the alleged drug dealers summarily shot dead without trial. That's

"peace"?
**** you for your idiotic accusations. I have nothing against Thais or
Thailand.

So you are resort to vulgar language and I am not going to reply to

people like you.

But in this thread he was right - you did the idiotic accusations -

and
still do! So there is no loss to anyone if you don't post anymore in

SCT!

These outsider want Thais to be flooded with drug smugglers and

peddlers
and racial and religion riots in Southern Thailand. Thailand should

follow
Indonesia to arrest all these foreigners in Bali.

lobert, you're making accusations (of 'these outsiders,' this time)

AGAIN.
You object to vulgar language while making vulgar accusations.

Why pretend to be so 'outraged' that anyone would speak to you coarsely

when
you make accusations like "Of course you don't want Thailand to be

peaceful"
?
(try to answer that question without making more vulgar accusations,

please)

If you can get that far, try to tell why Pan's TRUE mention of the

violence
in the South and the summary executions of people thought to be
drug dealers, doesn't show Thailand as being NOT very peaceful. You

*might*
also consider that the _reported_ murder rate per capita in Thailand is

well
over that of the United States.
It's all true.
Sorry if you don't like it, but accusing people of nasty things you say

they
'want' isn't going to prove anything other than that you'd rather make
accusations than have a reasonable discussion--though your accusations

CAN
get some people ****ed off at you.
Is that what you're trying for here?
If not . ..
-maxwell

you are another idiot

while you are just a stupid troll that I need not read any more of.

Old March 9th, 2006, 03:42 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

.....lobert.... wrote:
maxwell wrote:
"....lobert...." wrote ...
Chabon 19 wrote:
....lobert.... wrote:
Pan wrote:
"....lobert...." wrote:
Pan wrote:
"....lobert...." wrote:
[...]

you are another idiot who want to see Thailand remain in drug peddling
openly and religious riot in S Thailand to carry on, Yes, shoot all
these pest like pest, what human right are you talking?

Lobert: I think it is time that you rabies carrying dog goes back to
Sillypore - and don't read the news such as today:

HUMAN RIGHTS
Washington slams Thai record
Extrajudicial killings, corruption and media intimidation mar Kingdom's
image

Thailand's human-rights record has "significant problems" due to
extrajudicial killings and restrictions on freedom of expression, says
the US government.

In the annual human-rights report by the US State Department, which
will be released today, Washington took the Thai government to task for
violations, especially in the Malay-speaking South.

For the first time the report mentions the high-profile corruption
allegations at the new Suvarnabhumi Airport.

This year's assessment is far more extensive and details cases of
extrajudicial killings and lawsuits against the media by Prime Minister
Thaksin Shinawatra.

The report is part of the global assessment of human rights in more
than 120 countries, which have been carried out annually since 1979 and
are reported to the US Congress.

Numerous human-rights violations last year in the South are recorded
especially after the imposition of the controversial emergency law in
July, which replaced martial law.

The report highlights the death of Satopa Yusof, an imam at a village
mosque in Narathiwat, who apparently told relatives on his deathbed
that security officials gunned him down.

Another high-profile case involved the disappearance of Phra Supot
Suwanjano, an environmental activist in Chiang Mai. The government
refused to comment on either incident.

The authorities were criticised for failing to follow up many
disappearances, with 35 cases without a progress report documented.

You're really only a stupid Sillypore dog, the brain wasted by rabies
already!

Old March 9th, 2006, 07:46 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:14:49 +0800, "....lobert...." lobert@.. wrote:

So you are resort to vulgar language and I am not going to reply to
people like you.

You are ****ing....

Interesting.

Yet still you continue to evade the very relevant point made.

Dave
Old March 9th, 2006, 08:45 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Chabon 19 wrote:
....lobert.... wrote:
maxwell wrote:
"....lobert...." wrote ...
Chabon 19 wrote:
....lobert.... wrote:
Pan wrote:
"....lobert...." wrote:
Pan wrote:
"....lobert...." wrote:
[...]

Yes, just terminate all these pest working for outsiders trying to
disestablishing Thailand. Hang Sondhi Limthongkul and solve the
current problem in Thailand.
Old March 9th, 2006, 09:07 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Dave Baker wrote:
On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:14:49 +0800, "....lobert...." lobert@.. wrote:

So you are resort to vulgar language and I am not going to reply to
people like you.

You are ****ing....

Interesting.

Yet still you continue to evade the very relevant point made.

Dave

sorry, not my intention to use vulgar words but Chabon 19 asking for it.
What I am saying is that terminating the pest was to keep Thailand peaceful.
Old March 9th, 2006, 09:13 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

.....lobert.... wrote:
Dave Baker wrote:
On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:14:49 +0800, "....lobert...." lobert@.. wrote:

So you are resort to vulgar language and I am not going to reply to
people like you.

You are ****ing....

Interesting.

Yet still you continue to evade the very relevant point made.

Dave

sorry, not my intention to use vulgar words but Chabon 19 asking for it.
What I am saying is that terminating the pest was to keep Thailand
peaceful.

Every country choose their own way to solve their problem. Israeli had
chosen to bomb the Palestinian, US locked up the "terrorists" in
Guantanamo. The Thais choose to terminate the pest.
Old March 9th, 2006, 10:43 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:07:17 +0800, "....lobert...." lobert@.. wrote:

Dave Baker wrote:
On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:14:49 +0800, "....lobert...." lobert@.. wrote:

So you are resort to vulgar language and I am not going to reply to
people like you.

You are ****ing....

Interesting.

Yet still you continue to evade the very relevant point made.

Dave

sorry, not my intention to use vulgar words but Chabon 19 asking for it.
What I am saying is that terminating the pest was to keep Thailand peaceful.

Seems pretty hypocritical.

And the point is very valid, as terminating any messenger won't change the
fact that Thailand isn't peaceful. And it hasn't gotten any better since
Thaksin came in.

Dave
Old March 9th, 2006, 02:57 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Dave Baker wrote:

And the point is very valid, as terminating any messenger won't change the
fact that Thailand isn't peaceful. And it hasn't gotten any better since
Thaksin came in.

....on the "peace" front, maybe not... doubling the incomes of the poor
in rural thailand ought to count for something, though... maybe that's
why he hasn't properly greased the SUV and a latte crowd that wants him
out... his problem isn't corruption; it's sharing the spoils with the
wrong people...

michael
Old March 10th, 2006, 12:16 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:57:12 GMT, michael wrote:

Dave Baker wrote:

And the point is very valid, as terminating any messenger won't change the
fact that Thailand isn't peaceful. And it hasn't gotten any better since
Thaksin came in.

...on the "peace" front, maybe not...

I'm sure that's pretty important.

doubling the incomes of the poor
in rural thailand ought to count for something, though...

Where is the support for that statement? Sure, he "loans" 1 million baht per
village, but really, is every villager REALLY twice as well off as
previously? I haven't seen any figures to back this up. Have buffalo sales
doubled? Toyota King Cab sales doubled? Isaan girls to Patpong halved?

Dave
Old March 10th, 2006, 01:59 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Dave Baker wrote:
On 7 Mar 2006 03:30:21 -0800, "Tchiowa" wrote:

I didn't make up the voting pattern, nor the analysis.

You didn't make up the voting pattern but you certainly made up the
analysis.

Yawn - go & get yourself one of those pretty red & blue maps.

Yes the people on the East Coast and some of the West Coast
voted more Democratic.

Oh, funny - now you want to agree?

Given your history I expected a dishonest reply but this one was beyond
even my wildest expectations. You snipped every bit of the detail;
everything that proved you wrong; everything that exposed your
snobbery, bigotry and elitism and left just enough to make it look like
I said you were right.

Stunningly dishonest.

I wondered before when you were posting all the absurd stuff about
Thailand and Unocal if you were lying or just dumb. I guess you
answered that.

Unfortunately for you the others in Usenet are capable of reading what
you snipped.

Astounding!