Recommend a tour of NorthEast Thailand?

Old September 21st, 2003, 08:47 AM
G. Brandum

Default Recommend a tour of NorthEast Thailand?

Hi all,

Can anybody recommend a tour operator that will take me from Bangkok,
through Korat to the Khmer temple ruins, then on to Udon Thani and finish
in Nong Khai?

Doesn't have to be that exact (above mentioned program) but similar would be
fine.

I am particularly interested in seeing the culture of the Isaan people of
the North East of Thailand.

Any feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

GB

Old September 26th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Joel Smith

hi tell me also because I want to got there too....send email to me please
when you find out a group.....joel smith

Old September 26th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Louis-G

Just use the Thai railway for transportation, , go thru
http://asiahotels.com/ or http://asiahotels.com/ or
http://www.asiatravel.com/ etc to book an hotel in each place.
--
Louis-G