Need info - Dubai / Turkey etc

Old July 5th, 2008, 05:58 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
[email protected]

Default Need info - Dubai / Turkey etc

Need info - Turkey / Dubai etc

We are a family of 4 from the US and would like to take an escorted
tour this Christmas time frame - for a week to 2 weeks.

We are thinking of maybe:

1. Dubai and surrounding countries
or
2. Turkey and surrounding countries

Can anyone "recommend" any escorted tours in the above countries ?

Any pointers, suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Which time of the year is best to visit these places ?

Thanks in advance,

Kim
Old July 7th, 2008, 09:12 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
PURELY INDIAN

On Jul 5, 9:58*pm, wrote:
Need info - Turkey / Dubai *etc

We are a family of 4 from the US and would like to take an escorted
tour this Christmas time frame - *for a week to 2 weeks.

We are thinking *of maybe:

1. Dubai and surrounding countries
or
2. Turkey and surrounding countries

Can anyone "recommend" any escorted tours in the above countries ?

Any pointers, suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Which time of the year is best to visit these places ?

Thanks in advance,

Kim

Dear Sir ,

We are the tour operator .

We have very good setup in Dubai .

Dubai is best place to roam around with family with best shopping in
world.

Christmas and New year celebrations is famous in Dubai .

Best time to visit Dubai is in Between November to April.

FEW PLACES OF INTEREST AS BELOW :

# Desert Safari ( WE HAVE PVT . DESERT FOR OUR CLIENTS )
# Dhow cruise (WE HAVE PVT TRADATION CRUISE FOR OUR CLIENTS)
# Wild wadi Tours (Best water park in world )
# Snow park tour
# City Tour

Places to stay :

Jumeriah beach resort (best resort of the world from last 7 years )
Burjal Dubai ( The only star hotel In Asia )

Visa Formalities :

FOR US PASSPORT HOLDERS VISA IS ON ARRIVAL.

FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT

Deepak Khurana

Mb . +91 -9215585094

Email : or

FLY INDIA TOURS !!
Old July 7th, 2008, 09:53 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
PURELY INDIAN

On Jul 7, 3:13*am, Alan S wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 09:58:08 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
Need info - Turkey / Dubai *etc

We are a family of 4 from the US and would like to take an escorted
tour this Christmas time frame - *for a week to 2 weeks.

We are thinking *of maybe:

1. Dubai and surrounding countries
or
2. Turkey and surrounding countries

Can anyone "recommend" any escorted tours in the above countries ?

Any pointers, suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Which time of the year is best to visit these places ?

Thanks in advance,

Kim

As others have noted, unless you have a special interest in
new manufactured cities or desert, Turkey is the place to
go.

I've only been to Istanbul, and you could spend the full two
weeks there quite easily, but I want to return to see other
parts of Turkey, especially the old Roman districts.

This may help you decide:http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/2006...re-turkey.html

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--http://www.flickr.com/photos/alan_s/http://loraltravel.blogspot.com
Latest: On Indian Roads- Hide quoted text -

Dear Alan ,

Nice to read your profile.

We are the travel agent based at New Delhi .

Thanks for describing India in your blogs .

You have written absolutely rite about Indian roads and traffice rules
in India .

But we people are used to of this or you can say we are the best
drivers in world.

On the other part , i would like to tell you the car you have used
during your trip was the oldest techonology and we have lot of luxary
cars in India .

Because of large popullation we are little conjusted but you can
spend luxrious holiday in India .

If you being to Rajasthan ,u must have seen the Maharaja's (The Kings)
lifestyle .

They beautifull places and Rajasthan Posscess the best Heritage hotels
in world with 5 star luxary.

India is really unique with its inceradible places in all four
directions.

In North India . Kashim (The beautifull valley )

In East (Himalayan ranges )

In west (The famous deserts )

In South (Beautifull beachs with best health Aurvedic messages)

So , u have only being india for Taj Mahal what i can guess from your
blogs .

You atleast need 30 Days to visit and know cultures and living style
of india which make our country Increadible.

Thanx

Deepak Khurana.

Email :

TOUR OPERATOR
FLY INDIA TOURS !!
Old July 15th, 2008, 06:59 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
A Mate[_2_]

Turkey - Tourism infrastructure is good - so easy to arrange an 'escorted'
tour - in Turkey, or before you arrive.

There is more than enough to see/do in Turkey to satisfy all interests.

Classical History (More Roman ruins in Turkey than in Rome); Byzantine
History' Pre-History.

Great food.

Good beaches.

Excellent Museums.

Transport infrastructure is good.

A safe (secular) Islamic country.

Have a browse here - a very comprehensive site, run by Tom Brosnahan:

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/

Old July 16th, 2008, 09:13 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
zanzibartours

On Jul 5, 7:58 pm, wrote:
Need info - Turkey / Dubai etc

We are a family of 4 from the US and would like to take an escorted
tour this Christmas time frame - for a week to 2 weeks.

We are thinking of maybe:

1. Dubai and surrounding countries
or
2. Turkey and surrounding countries

Can anyone "recommend" any escorted tours in the above countries ?

Any pointers, suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Which time of the year is best to visit these places ?

Thanks in advance,

Kim

I am in Zanzibar I say for your best beach holidays come this island
from now till march next year all the best times...lets talk.