The Other Italian Cruise Line - Costa Magica 3/19

Old February 21st, 2006, 11:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default The Other Italian Cruise Line - Costa Magica 3/19

We also sailed on the COSTA RIVERIA and like it a lot,the pasta was
excellent

(.a cruise lover.)

Old February 23rd, 2006, 03:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Hey Jean! I figure why not! I'll give it a whirl and see what happens!
It can't be that bad...I'll have a balcony, it will be sunny (we hope)
and I'll be sailing on the ocean. Everything else is gravy on top as
far as I'm concerned!

You have to be careful about throwing around that "go with an open mind"
line! Could get into trouble here lol! Maybe if I'm super
ambitious....I'll get around to writing reviews for my Alaska sailing
last August and MSC in December and "get all caught up" before I take
off on the Magica.

Jeff

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

LOL! Jeff, I guess you are the adventurous type like me!!! Someday I may
just try Costa to see how it is for myself!
Knowing your outlook, you will make lemonade out of any lemons coming your
way!
Dare I say, *Go with an open mind?* ;-D
Go, have a ball and don't forget to post a review this time!

--Jean

Old February 23rd, 2006, 03:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Pasta can be deadly lol!!! Ok, maybe I'll have a little taste here and
there....

Jeff

Old February 23rd, 2006, 05:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Jeff" wrote in message
Hey Jean! I figure why not! I'll give it a whirl and see what happens!
It can't be that bad...I'll have a balcony, it will be sunny (we hope) and
I'll be sailing on the ocean. Everything else is gravy on top as far as
I'm concerned!

You have to be careful about throwing around that "go with an open mind"
line! Could get into trouble here lol! Maybe if I'm super
ambitious....I'll get around to writing reviews for my Alaska sailing last
August and MSC in December and "get all caught up" before I take off on
the Magica.

Way to go, Jeff!
You may come back saying it was the best cruise ever or you may come back
saying, never again..but how will you know if you don't try it?. I like your
sense of adventure! A balcony in the sun, being on the ocean and the
suspense of what is ahead! Can't wait to read your review on it...but first
get those on Alaska and the Lirica out for us! I'd like to read how the
Lirica compares to the Opera.

LOL!.."Going with an open mind" is just that...better than going with a
closed mind and not enjoying anything!

--Jean

Old February 24th, 2006, 12:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jeff wrote:
Hello all....have truly enjoyed reading everyone's comments about the
GGC and the MOAGCs!!! Becca...welcome back to Celebrity lol!

Jeff, I try to keep an open mind when I am cruising, and I was hoping I
would enjoy the Infinity, and I did. If Celebrity had open seating,
they could easily become my favorite cruise line. I still like the
fresh water swimming pools on Princess and I like their buffets at night.

The MOAGC3 should be a fun cruise. I told my sons to call George and
book a cabin, since they are young, they will enjoy all of the
activities on the ship, you know, the ones that I am too old for. LOL
Who knows, maybe I will try to surf! http://freedomoftheseas.com/

Becca
Old February 24th, 2006, 02:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Becca wrote:

The MOAGC3 should be a fun cruise. I told my sons to call George and
book a cabin, since they are young, they will enjoy all of the
activities on the ship, you know, the ones that I am too old for. LOL
Who knows, maybe I will try to surf! http://freedomoftheseas.com/

I can't wait to see what the pricing is for the MOAGC3!! I am so
torn, I love the hot tubs they have, but am a little concerned about
the size of the ship. As far as surfing goes, I will be with the
others in the row of chairs, watch those who do the surfing.LOL

I hope that the prices come out very soon!

sue
Old February 27th, 2006, 02:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

The surfing thing does look interesting....a saw it on a RCCL commercial
during the Olympic coverage and I thought....what is that!!!??? I could
see doing that. Toss off the rock climbing wall and bring on the
surfing! Now if they could get that puppy up to a good speed then we
could water ski off the back of the ship too!!

Jeff