Cheap flight from Mexico to Europe?

Old April 6th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Marc

Default Cheap flight from Mexico to Europe?

I need some help. I want to fly to Europe (preferably Amsterdam but
other options work as well since it's cheap to fly within Europe) in
beginning-mid June. I will be in Mexico then and I want to find the
cheapest possible plane ticket. I only need one way but usually it's
cheaper with a round trip. I was planning on going from Mexico City
but Cancun would work great as well (even Miami with a connecting
flight from Cancun).
Does anyone have any info where I can find a good deal on such a
ticket?

Marc
Old April 22nd, 2012, 12:59 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

As for 2011, there are two airlines serving cheap flights between Europe and Mexico. Take a look he

http://mexico.martinmichalik.eu/2011...pe-and-mexico/
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:35 AM
altheamann altheamann is offline
Member

Is there a way I can travel without plane? I am kinda developed this trauma in flying.
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:17 AM
jacinthemilton jacinthemilton is offline
Member

Location: Australia

I guess you need a therapy for that. I heard this therapy something it will really help you a lot and also for those who has other phobia.
Old November 12th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Bildad Bildad is offline
Experienced Member

In my opinion comparing prices through online sources is what that help us big time.
Currently if we see majority of the people they prefer going for this option because it works.