TRADE PARTNERS

Old March 19th, 2006, 01:51 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default TRADE PARTNERS

JUNCTION TRADER INC.
I N T E R N A T I O N A L I N C .
81-33 164 PL. Jamaica New York 11432 USA.
Ph: 516 707 5000
www.junctiontrader.com

Dear Sir:

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE YOUR PRODUCT INFORMATION WITH CATALOG & PRICLIST. WE
HAVE FULL MARKETING TEAM WE CAN SEL IT FOR YOU, IF YOU NEED ANY
INDUSREAL EQUIPMENT FROM USA PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.

We are an International Import / Export Physical Commodity Brokerage,
located in USA, New York, and we offer Food & Agricultural Commodities
from around the world to serious buyers who are ready to buy REAL
PRODUCT from REAL SUPPLIERS at REAL WORLD-MARKET-PRICES, and who are
ready to supply the necessary signed documents from the principal
end-buyer (freshly dated L.O.I. no more than 3 days old, with buyer's
banking details, and exact specifications of the commodity being
purchased, including quantities, TARGET PRICE, delivery terms, delivery
port, delivery port discharge rate, exact payment method).

We work DIRECTLY with Sellers/Owners-in-Possession, and/or with
Seller(s)'s Mandates all over the world (we will very infrequently work
with another brokerage if we are certain of their ability to supply,
i.e. if they work with REAL SELLERS). We offer FOOD & AGRICULTURAL &
OTHER COMMODITIES RELIABLY & PROMPTLY, and at the BEST WORLD-MARKET
PRICES.

We also deal in Int'l Import / Export Trading, and we specialize in
EXPORTING USA products to world markets. We trade many types of
commodities, products, and merchandise such as:

SUGAR, WHEAT, CORN, SOYBEAN, BARLEY, GOLD, DIAMONDS (ROUGH and
CUT/POLISHED), CRUDE OIL, PETROLEUM DISTILLATES (D-2, Jet Fuel, Mazut),
CURRENCIES, BRAND-NAME-CLOTHING & NAME-BRAND SHOE STOCKLOTS,
Juices/Juice-Concentrates, Fruits & Vegetables {both FRESH & CANNED},
Jams, Jellies, Confitures, Nuts, Olive-Oil, Tehina, , Genuine
Olive-Tree Wood Combination Chess/Backgammon Sets from USA,Dead-Sea
Products, Fertilizers, Insecticides, Medical Equipment, Earth Moving
Equipment, Power Plant
OIL REFINERIES & FIRE SAFETY EQUIPMENT

Please note that our very low, standard commission for most items is 3%
of F.O.B. Price. Most Import / Export Companies take at least 5%, and
many take up to 15%!! For some items {e.g. Jewellry, Commodities} we
take even less then 3%.

JUNCTION INTL TRADER INC is a trading company in New York (USA) and
it?s specializing in all kinds of Commodity & industrial good.
We have more than 500 clients (local and International) all over the
world. We are also official traders of Govt and Non-Govt industries.

Generators., Tents. , Trucks , Ultrasound. , Medical Equipment , Earth
Moving Equipment , Computers ,
Industreal Plants & Machineries , Real Estate , Power Plant , Steel
Scrap , Aircraft Sales , Fire Truck , Ferry for sale , Oil Tanker for
Sale ,Ship for Sale ,Photo equipment

CALL NOW
516 707 5000
BUY & SELL