AMERICAN POLITITIAN SAYS POPE=DEVIL

Old April 16th, 2008, 07:03 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default AMERICAN POLITITIAN SAYS POPE=DEVIL

MORE DETAILS IN:
www.revistalatinany.us
Old April 17th, 2008, 12:47 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Brian[_1_]

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 23:03:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

MORE DETAILS IN:
www.revistalatinany.us

A reference to the front page of a non-English language site that has
a multitude of articles there with no guarantee that any of them are
what you are referring to. Not very helpful.