Cruising on Halong Bay 2 days in Vietnam

Old December 18th, 2010, 04:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.asia
vietnamspacetravel

Default Cruising on Halong Bay 2 days in Vietnam

Day 1
Hotel or private address pickup with our shuttle bus. Short break half
way
Arrive Halong Bay, welcome drinks. Check in to your cabin and set sail
through the Bay while lunch is served
Visiting Vung Vieng floating village located in Bai Tu Long bay by
kayak or local rowing boat
Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets for
swimming and snorkeling
Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine
and fresh fruits.
Join Cooking class
Dinner is served in the restaurant
Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie,
have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games.
Overnight on board

Day 2
Breakfast, coffee and tea served, while sailing to Sung Sot cave
Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot cave (Surprising cave)
Back to our boat, relax before checking out
Lunch is served on board
Disembark at the harbor, Halong city. Take our shuttle bus to return
to Hanoi
Arrival back at your hotel or home

Get more information, please feel free visit: http://www.halongbaytourist.com
Old December 18th, 2010, 04:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.asia
vietnamspacetravel

------ I like to travel to Vietnam and joined with excellent Halong
Bay Trip 2 days by AG Travel: http://www.vietnamagtravel.com
Old December 21st, 2010, 03:52 PM
todaytourism.com todaytourism.com is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietnamspacetravel View Post
[...]

I love the tour offer...I like the entire offer...they looks so interesting and adventurous...Hope I can afford that kind of travel too...^_^
Old January 29th, 2011, 10:03 AM
william8406 william8406 is offline
[...]

Oh,thanks for share your topic, I love viet nam and halong .
Old February 27th, 2011, 02:45 PM
dragon_jonh13 dragon_jonh13 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by william8406 View Post
Oh,thanks for share your topic, I love viet nam and halong .
Oh ! I like this tour ! thanks fo posting