New Air Line rip offs

Old February 27th, 2009, 10:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default New Air Line rip offs

Heard on our local news that(not sure which airline) is going to start
charging to use the bathrooms on their planes.another reason not to fly.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old February 27th, 2009, 10:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JohnT[_4_]

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
Heard on our local news that(not sure which airline) is going to start
charging to use the bathrooms on their planes.another reason not to fly.

JohnT

Old February 27th, 2009, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Feb 27, 5:16*pm, (Surfer E2468) wrote:
Heard on our local news that(not sure which airline) is going to start
charging to use the bathrooms on their planes.another reason not to fly.

It's Ryanair ... and if you could fly from London to Berlin for $29
and pay a pound to use the loo ... you still make out like a
bandit ...

Old February 28th, 2009, 01:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Surfer E2468 wrote:
Heard on our local news that(not sure which airline) is going to start
charging to use the bathrooms on their planes.another reason not to fly.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

.

Not something new! ;-)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EYspsgIjb4U&feature=related

Also, visit skyhighairlines.com ... the featured airline.

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Old February 28th, 2009, 01:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
uCruiser.com

and sometimes much less.
I flew from Denmark to London with them for $13 per ticket and sometimes
their prices are $0. They cash in on luggage overweight. They have a fairly
low limit and I guess a lot of people don't know that.
If you go to ryanair.com right now, you will see all their flights they have
for 5gbp (5gbp = $7)
I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks extra for using their toilet.

Mike
www.uCruiser.com

Old February 28th, 2009, 04:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Feb 27, 8:34*pm, "uCruiser.com" wrote:
and sometimes much less.
I flew from Denmark to London with them for $13 per ticket and sometimes
their prices are $0. They cash in on luggage overweight. They have a fairly
low limit and I guess a lot of people don't know that.

I've seen that ... In fact I recall it being cheaper to buy a seat for
Mr. Luggage that to stow it ... Not sure if they would allow that ...

Old February 28th, 2009, 05:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Default New Air Line rip offs and no paper!

It won't work, because most people will just hold the door s the last
person leaves and beat the charge.

The airlines answer will be to sell the toilet paper!

Gadget

Old February 28th, 2009, 11:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Laughed at the response airlines wil charge for toilet paper, the
vatican in rome for the ladies room,,they had a nun outside the door
selling toilet tissue,and when you got inside they had rolls and rolls
of it stacked up to use for free, The sad part was there was no
toilet,just a hole in the floor you had to straddle,needless to say i
did not partake of their facilities

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..