Same itinerary twice?

Old March 3rd, 2009, 01:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_7_]

Default Same itinerary twice?

Going on just the subject line alone, I have to admit that getting old
has some benefit. I can go on the same itinerary twice and never notice
it. grin

--
Nonny
Elected officials should wear
Old March 3rd, 2009, 04:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Mar 2, 8:27*pm, Nonnymus wrote:
Going on just the subject line alone, I have to admit that getting old
has some benefit. *I can go on the same itinerary twice and never notice
it. grin

My Grandkids make me hide my own Easter Basket ...
Old March 3rd, 2009, 02:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosalie B.

number6 wrote:

On Mar 2, 8:27*pm, Nonnymus wrote:
Going on just the subject line alone, I have to admit that getting old
has some benefit. *I can go on the same itinerary twice and never notice
it. grin

My Grandkids make me hide my own Easter Basket ...

And sometimes you can't find it.
Old March 3rd, 2009, 04:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Mar 3, 9:02*am, Rosalie B. wrote:
number6 wrote:
On Mar 2, 8:27*pm, Nonnymus wrote:
Going on just the subject line alone, I have to admit that getting old
has some benefit. *I can go on the same itinerary twice and never notice
it. grin

My Grandkids make me hide my own Easter Basket ...

And sometimes you can't find it.

Here's a secret ... Follow the dog ... :-)

Old March 4th, 2009, 01:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca

Ermalee wrote:
D Ball wrote:
Hi Diana,

Didn't you do the Baltics? You liked Alaska more than the Baltics?

--Tom

Yes...not even close.

Diana

Tom, if its any consolation, I loved the Baltic cruise, even better
than Alaska.

Ermalee ---going back to give Alaska another shot in May

Ermalee, what hotel did you book? I am getting excited the cruise, and
now I need to find some warm clothes to take with me.

Becca
Old March 4th, 2009, 03:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_7_]

Becca wrote:
Ermalee wrote:
D Ball wrote:
Hi Diana,

Didn't you do the Baltics? You liked Alaska more than the Baltics?

--Tom

Yes...not even close.

Diana

Tom, if its any consolation, I loved the Baltic cruise, even better
than Alaska.

Ermalee ---going back to give Alaska another shot in May

Ermalee, what hotel did you book? I am getting excited the cruise, and
now I need to find some warm clothes to take with me.

Becca

Becca- whether she likes it or not, she's doing the Nonnyhouse at least
for a while after the cruise. Maybe she can get Jean and Ed to come as
well.

Old March 4th, 2009, 03:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca

Nonnymus wrote:
Becca wrote:
Ermalee wrote:
D Ball wrote:
Hi Diana,

Didn't you do the Baltics? You liked Alaska more than the Baltics?

--Tom

Yes...not even close.

Diana

Tom, if its any consolation, I loved the Baltic cruise, even better
than Alaska.

Ermalee ---going back to give Alaska another shot in May

Ermalee, what hotel did you book? I am getting excited the cruise,
and now I need to find some warm clothes to take with me.

Becca

Becca- whether she likes it or not, she's doing the Nonnyhouse at
least for a while after the cruise. Maybe she can get Jean and Ed to
come as well.

Sounds like a party.

Becca
Old March 7th, 2009, 09:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Nonnymus" wrote in message
Becca wrote:
Ermalee wrote:
D Ball wrote:
Hi Diana,

Didn't you do the Baltics? You liked Alaska more than the Baltics?

--Tom

Yes...not even close.

Diana

Tom, if its any consolation, I loved the Baltic cruise, even better than
Alaska.

Ermalee ---going back to give Alaska another shot in May

Ermalee, what hotel did you book? I am getting excited the cruise, and
now I need to find some warm clothes to take with me.

Becca

Becca- whether she likes it or not, she's doing the Nonnyhouse at least
for a while after the cruise. Maybe she can get Jean and Ed to come as
well.

--
Nonny

Thanks for the invitation, Nonny...we have not been to Vegas in ages...We
are trying to figure out how to fit it in our schedules!

--Jean

Old March 8th, 2009, 02:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Nonnymus" wrote in message

Becca wrote:

Ermalee wrote:

D Ball wrote:

Hi Diana,

Didn't you do the Baltics? You liked Alaska more than the Baltics?

--Tom

Yes...not even close.

Diana

Tom, if its any consolation, I loved the Baltic cruise, even better than
Alaska.

Ermalee ---going back to give Alaska another shot in May

Ermalee, what hotel did you book? I am getting excited the cruise, and
now I need to find some warm clothes to take with me.

Becca

Becca. we're in the same one you're in (Red Lion?) on the 9th,
We have a different one booked for the 17th (more money) but we're still
trying to bid on something for less. Must be something going on on
the 17th because even higher offers aren't being accepted.

Ermalee

Old March 8th, 2009, 02:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Nonnymus" wrote in message

Becca wrote:

Ermalee wrote:

D Ball wrote:

[...]

So far we have not found decent airfare.

Ermalee ----still looking