17 yr old jailed after holiday flirt in Turkey

Old July 11th, 2007, 07:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Default 17 yr old jailed after holiday flirt in Turkey

The Reid writes:

like they dont have sign language on the news and hearing aid loops at
the bank, yeah right.

Right.
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) writes:

Jeez- you've got no clue, have you. You'll notice, for a start, that
buildings which have been redesigned for wheelchair users typically
accomodate people with sight impairment as well- through the use of
braille and general design.

No, they do not, unfortunately. It's extremely rare to see extensive
accommodation of the blind and deaf.
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Padraig Breathnach writes:

Even if a majority of people do it?

The majority of people engage in sex. Masturbation is a better-than-nothing
option for them, not an end in itself.
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

The Reid writes:

Ah, I misread the question as "do you masterbate". Thought it was a
direct answer!

You seem to misread many of my posts as well.
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

The Reid writes:

Thats because you are rehashing the same old arguments with no real
interest in learning anything new.

No, it's just that the behavior of many people is extremely consistent and
predictable.

You think that if you can post
things you think controversial to others and not be caught out on the
letter of what you write, it makes you clever, Actually it makes you a
saddo.

I know that I can post things and count on some people not reading them
carefully. I know that those same people will reply in ways that show how
poorly they read my posts. I know that I will be able to point this out to
them. I know all of this in advance.

People who are poor at debate need only be given a bit of rope, and they'll
hang themselves quite reliably.
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Doesn't Frequently Mop writes:

How can you be so sure? You've never not been a virgin.

I've never been a drug addict, but I'm still quite certain that it would not
be a pleasant thing to be.
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) writes:

You've got to wonder about it. I think that a lot of people don't quite
realise how easy it is to access.

I think a lot of people don't care, and aren't looking for anything like that.

It doesn't matter what you think. The sites are extremely popular,
especially with teenagers.

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
http://www.davidhorne.net - real address on website
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Mxsmanic wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) writes:

Depends what you like.

What if I don't like either?

Try both.

Old July 11th, 2007, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:

Alfred Molon writes:

You don't have to engage in a romantic relationship, not even love is
necessary. Just find a woman who likes to have sex, only sex. There
should be enough around of them (for instance bored housewives, just to
make an example).

I'm not interested in sex.

Yeah, right.

Old July 11th, 2007, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Are you a ****** then?