The GGC2008 starts here!

Old January 18th, 2008, 02:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default The GGC2008 starts here!

We have 68 people getting ready to head out of the cold to San Juan where we
will board the Adventure of the Seas this Sunday.

I'm keeping a good thought that the weather doesn't delay too many of our
people... but most of us are leaving tomorrow or Saturday and the ones
flying in on Sunday have left themselves a good cushion of time so we should
all be OK.

Two of the ports are Aruba and Curacao and they will be new to a lot of
us... and the Voyager Class ships are among the best in the market but with
these group cruises, the main feature is that we get to cruise with
friends... old and new.

Everybody have a safe trip and we'll see you in San Juan.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

May 12, 2008 - 5 nt New Orleans http://www.cruisemaster.com/fantasy.htm
October 26, 2008 Sleazy 5 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy5.htm
Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentine http://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm

Old January 18th, 2008, 03:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Marsha[_2_]

George Leppla wrote:
We have 68 people getting ready to head out of the cold to San Juan where we
will board the Adventure of the Seas this Sunday.

I'm keeping a good thought that the weather doesn't delay too many of our
people... but most of us are leaving tomorrow or Saturday and the ones
flying in on Sunday have left themselves a good cushion of time so we should
all be OK.

Two of the ports are Aruba and Curacao and they will be new to a lot of
us... and the Voyager Class ships are among the best in the market but with
these group cruises, the main feature is that we get to cruise with
friends... old and new.

Everybody have a safe trip and we'll see you in San Juan.

I hope you all have a wonderful time. Bring back a T-shirt for those of
us who can't go with you.

Marsha/Ohio

Old January 18th, 2008, 03:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_2_]

To everyone going on the GGC2008, have a fabulously fun cruise!

Diana Ball
Austin, TX
Old January 18th, 2008, 08:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rick[_3_]

Have a Great Time. Safe Travel To All.
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Jan 17, 9:26*pm, "George Leppla" wrote:
[...]

HAVE a great time and ditto what kerry said BRING Ed and JEAN back
safe and sound! Their VIking hat is waiting for them HAHAHHAHA
THEY are great folks! You all have a good trip
Old January 25th, 2008, 06:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bob Cotter

In article ,
"George Leppla" wrote:

We have 68 people getting ready to head out of the cold to San Juan where we
will board the Adventure of the Seas this Sunday.

Have a great trip. Judy and I have not sailed since GGC2K and though we
thought about this one, could not make the arrangements.

We are, though, going to do a 10 cruise out of San Diego in a month and
greatly looking forward to that.

It will be our first sailing with HAL and we expect the experience to be
fabulous.

Cheers... Bob

--
If replying by email, please remove the removes.
Visit my home course at http://www.sunshinecoastgolf.com