Bali Villa Living responds to Bali's bounce back!

Old December 16th, 2007, 09:39 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
BVL

Default Bali Villa Living responds to Bali's bounce back!

It's official. Bali is back as one of the world's most popular
islands. Recent polls conducted by a number of influential travel
magazines place Bali as "World's Best Resort Island", "World's most
popular island" and "Asia's Number One Holiday choice".

As a result, the established Bali Villa experts, Bali Villa Living,
has expanded their range of services from rental of luxury villas, to
now offer land and villas for sale.

"Visitor numbers to Bali are at all time highs" said Budi Harianto,
founder and CEO of Bali Villa Living. "Confidence in the tourism and
property ownership sector is also running very high. This claim is
supported by the spate of new building projects such as six new five
star hotels, three new "upscale" resorts, several new privately owned
luxury villas and the talk of a new airport to serve Bali's North West
coast and the construction of a major new 4 lane carriageway, linking
the East coast of Bali (Candi Dasa and Klung Kung province)"

Existing and new clients can get all the information they want about
Bali property rental and ownership on the new website http://www.balivillaliving.com

We look forward to welcoming you to a beautiful Bali soon
Old December 19th, 2007, 11:45 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
grusl

On Dec 16, 1:39 pm, BVL wrote:

"Visitor numbers to Bali are at all time highs" said Budi Harianto,
founder and CEO of Bali Villa Living.

I doubt this statement very much. I'll be in Bali next month to check
its veracity.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore
Old December 20th, 2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Pak-T

grusl wrote:
On Dec 16, 1:39 pm, BVL wrote:

"Visitor numbers to Bali are at all time highs" said Budi Harianto,
founder and CEO of Bali Villa Living.

I doubt this statement very much. I'll be in Bali next month to check
its veracity.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore

Suggest you check this URL....

http://www.balidiscovery.com/message...ge.asp?Id=4145

Pak T
Old December 20th, 2007, 03:53 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
grusl[_2_]

"Pak-T" wrote in message
grusl wrote:
On Dec 16, 1:39 pm, BVL wrote:

"Visitor numbers to Bali are at all time highs" said Budi Harianto,
founder and CEO of Bali Villa Living.

I doubt this statement very much. I'll be in Bali next month to check
its veracity.

Suggest you check this URL....

http://www.balidiscovery.com/message...ge.asp?Id=4145

Not sure what Balidiscovery is. Anyway, it's about 10% above 2005, when I
was last there ... looks like Japanese fuelling it. Interesting.

As long as they stay away from Ubud, I'm happy.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore