10 day on the Ryndam coming soon

Old February 10th, 2008, 01:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bob Cotter

Default 10 day on the Ryndam coming soon

Three couples including my wife and I are leaving in a month for one of
the 10 day cruises with HAL on the itinerary that sails down the Baja
and then turns at Cabo to head up the Sea of Cortez.

From reader's experiences with the ports we will visit are there any
highly recommended must see spots or ship's excursions.

We will visit:

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 8:00a 10:00p
Mazatlan, Mexico 9:00a 5:00p
Topolobampo, Mexico 5:30a 11:00p
Loreto,Mexico 8:00a 5:00p
Pichilinque (La Paz) Mexico 8:00a 5:00p
Cabo San Lucas,Mexico 8:00a 3:00p

I would also be interested in hearing comments regarding the ship and
HALs policies regarding bringing wine, beer, or spirits when boarding.

Cheers... Bob

--
If replying by email, please remove the removes.
Visit my home course at http://www.sunshinecoastgolf.com
Old February 10th, 2008, 06:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tio Pedro

"Bob Cotter" wrote in message
We will visit:

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 8:00a 10:00p

Cheers... Bob

Bob, since your in PV until 10:00PM, the Rythms of the Night excursion
is a great romantic evening. Do a websearch for
Rythms of the Night in Puerto Vallarta for more info. Bascially, it is a
catamaran boat ride (at dusk) to a secluded beach. There you're greated
by the entertainers as you come ashore for a nice dinner on the beach.
That's followed by a very good show put on the native performers. It is
quite a good experience.

Pete