Cruise with Political Comedian Mark Russell

Old March 29th, 2009, 11:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ajani

Default Cruise with Political Comedian Mark Russell

Celebrity Eclipse (sailing from Southampton)
Departing May 21, 2010
11 Night Canary Island Cruise
http://canaryislands.makeswebsites.com/

Special Guest: Political Comedian Mark Russell and Musician Shaun
Barker

Special Amenities:

* $75 per cabin on-board credit
* 1 Bottle of Wine
* Private Cocktail Party
* $25 per person donation to Operation Hope Floats

Old March 31st, 2009, 10:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 3/29/2009 6:42 PM Ajani "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
Celebrity Eclipse (sailing from Southampton)
Departing May 21, 2010
11 Night Canary Island Cruise
http://canaryislands.makeswebsites.com/

Special Guest: Political Comedian Mark Russell and Musician Shaun
Barker

Special Amenities:

* $75 per cabin on-board credit
* 1 Bottle of Wine
* Private Cocktail Party
* $25 per person donation to Operation Hope Floats

I thought he was dead. In fact I know he's dead. There was a tribute to
him on Comedy Central the week he died.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old March 31st, 2009, 10:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:18:39 -0400, Brian K
wrote:

I thought he was dead. In fact I know he's dead. There was a tribute to
him on Comedy Central the week he died.

Hi Brian,

You might want to check your "facts" or your meds. :+)
Mark Russel is alive and well. Here are some of his future
appearances.
http://www.markrussell.net/sched.htm

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old April 1st, 2009, 01:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian[_1_]

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:28:11 -0700, Ray Goldenberg
wrote:

Hi Brian,

You might want to check your "facts" or your meds. :+)
Mark Russel is alive and well. Here are some of his future
appearances.
http://www.markrussell.net/sched.htm

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

I'm a different Brian. Those people at his shows are going to be
disappointed at his death. G
Old April 3rd, 2009, 08:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

wrote:

Hi Brian,

You might want to check your "facts" or your meds. :+)
Mark Russel is alive and well. Here are some of his future
appearances.
http://www.markrussell.net/sched.htm

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

I'm a different Brian. Those people at his shows are going to be
disappointed at his death. G

I got my piano playing comedians mixed up. It was Victor Borge who died.
Mark Russell only "died" in "Variety". :-)

--
________
Old April 4th, 2009, 12:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian[_1_]

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:56:48 -0400, Brian K
wrote:

I got my piano playing comedians mixed up. It was Victor Borge who died.
Mark Russell only "died" in "Variety". :-)

I had thought he had retired because he hasn't been on PBS in years
and he's not at the Shoreham either.