Skilled Workers For Australia

Old August 23rd, 2006, 11:50 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ryan

Default Skilled Workers For Australia

Hi everyone,

I'm Ryan, a Senior Migration Agent from National Visas
(www.nationalvisas.com.au).

Have you ever tried going somewhere in Australia?

That's why we are giving you this chance to fulfill your dreams.

Right now, Australia needs:
· Nurses
· Accountants
· Mechanics
· Electricians
· Builders

Why waste your time trying to get into countries with limited needs?
Australia welcomes you openly.

All the information you need is here at www.nationalvisas.com.au. Visit
our site and see how we can get you there.

Old August 23rd, 2006, 12:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Padraig Breathnach

"Ryan" wrote:

I'm Ryan, a Senior Migration Agent from National Visas
(www.nationalvisas.com.au).

From the site (not on the front page):
"Important Notice - National Visas is a private company and is not
part of the Australian Department of Immigration & Multicultural &
Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA). We do not have the authority to grant you
a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advise people who want to
travel / migrate to Australia. Please note that the final decision on
all visa applications rests with the Department of Immigration &
Multicultural & Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA)."

Why waste your time trying to get into countries with limited needs?
Australia welcomes you openly.

I am an Afghan refugee. Can you help me?

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED
Old August 23rd, 2006, 12:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT[_1_]

"Ryan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everyone,

I'm Ryan, a Senior Migration Agent from National Visas
(www.irrationalvisas.com.au).

Have you ever tried going somewhere in Australia?

Would you take Mixi?

JohnT

Old August 23rd, 2006, 12:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ryan

Yes, we assist and advise individuals get a visa and migrate to
Australia.
So don't take this as a joke.

Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Padraig Breathnach

"Ryan" wrote:

Yes, we assist and advise individuals get a visa and migrate to
Australia.
So don't take this as a joke.

I'm not taking it as a joke. I'm seeing it for what it is: basically
you run a business charging money for what anybody with a bit of
intelligence can sort out for free.

And you are off-topic in this group.

Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dave Frightens Me

On 23 Aug 2006 03:50:55 -0700, "Ryan" wrote:

Why waste your time trying to get into countries with limited needs?
Australia welcomes you openly.

Seen on a bumper sticker in Melbourne:

"Welcome to Australia. Now go home."
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ian F.

"Padraig Breathnach" wrote in message

And you are off-topic in this group.

He's a Google Groups spam-******, so it's to be expected.

Ian

Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Paul Dwerryhouse

"Ryan" writes:

Australia welcomes you openly.

Tell that to the West Papuans.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse | PGP Key ID: 0x6B91B584
Paul's travel photos:
Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ryan

I'm sorry but pls. don't make this topic wrong. I respect your opinions.

Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gerrit 't Hart

"JohnT" wrote in message

Have you ever tried going somewhere in Australia?

Would you take Mixi?

JohnT

We do have the internet here in Oz, so don't think you can get rid of Mixi
this way.
Besides we are particular about who we let in. :-)

Gerrit - Oz