Okay to skip Fraser Island?

Old April 25th, 2005, 03:20 PM

Default Okay to skip Fraser Island?

Hi Everyone,
I have yet another question! I was told that we could save a ton of
money if we booked out flights to Australia for a one month time frame,
versus a month and a few days like we original planned. So, we have to
cut something out of our itinerary. I was thinking about Fraser
Island. Would it be a mistake not to go here? or would this be an okay
thing to pass?
Thanks,
Mary

Old April 25th, 2005, 05:21 PM
www.poms.co.uk

Dont bother with Fraser Island go and see the Westcoast

------------------

Australian and NZ Forum - Upload and view your clips and photos for free.
http://www.poms.co.uk/forum/index.php
Resister for free at
http://www.poms.co.uk/forum/register.php

Australian Pay As you go sim cards
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimenta...lian-Sim-Cards
http://www.poms.co.uk/austsraliansimcard.htm

Old April 25th, 2005, 05:22 PM
artwahh

Hiya

I would not miss Frazer Island at all!!! We visited there at christmas and
had a fantastic time.......you have to go there for Lake Mckenzie itself,
catch it when the sky is blue and its breathtaking.

Where else are you visiting?
oups.com...

Old April 26th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Jeff

Do you enjoy beautiful unspoilt islands and wildlife?
Do you enjoy special places?
Do you enjoy lots and lots of backpackers ruining a place due to the large
number of them? no no no just joking!!
If you love the environment, then I recommend at least a couple of days to
experience the beauty of Fraser!

Old May 1st, 2005, 12:10 PM
A Mate

Honestly - it's your choice. People can (and would, with the appropriate
prompts) name 1,000 'never miss' locations on the East Coast of Australia.
Prioritise your objectives/must sees in Australia - and cut off those for
which you have not enough time.

Fraser island is beautiful - but so are a thousand other sites around the SE
of Queensland.