Sailing, sailing over the bounding Main.

Old December 18th, 2010, 10:15 PM posted to soc.retirement,rec.travel.cruises,alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
Planet Visitor II[_3_]

Default Sailing, sailing over the bounding Main.

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:27:52 +0100, Earl Evleth
wrote:

On 18/12/10 19:45, in article ,
"Planet Visitor II" wrote:

6 million is the most commonly mentioned figure. About
80,000 from France. France lost 70% of it foreign born
Jews and 10% of French born Jews.

So you do "remember." That's all I wanted to know.

good

super-duper... :-)

Planet Visitor II
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html
Old December 21st, 2010, 11:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

billzz plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said On 12/12/2010 11:51
PM:
On Dec 12, 8:12 pm, "Jean wrote:
"Earl wrote in message

On 11/12/10 18:09, in article
,
"Werner"
wrote:
I remember my first cruise. The ship hit bad weather and a lot
Rosenthal china broke. Which line are you on? And have a good cruise.
Taking a cruise is not sailing! Those that sail are quite snob
about it and look down on the couch potatoes on the cruises.
Taking a cruise is standard with the petite bourgeoisie.
Personally I have always sailed in the Caribbean, from
Granada to the BVI.

Sounds more like envy here, Earl! So stop with the "petite
bourgeoisie"...We have discussed this before and I still believe after 52
cruises and two sailboat experiences, I'll take cruising any day! A
trans-Atlantic will give you all the solitude that you do or do not want!

--Jean

I would think that even using the term, "petite bourgeoisie," was
looking for a fight. I took it as insulting someone. Not me. We do
not sail and we do not cruise.

I just figured he's a communist. They're the ones that bandy about the
term.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera