Sailing, sailing over the bounding Main.

Old December 11th, 2010, 01:26 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.cruises
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

Default Sailing, sailing over the bounding Main.

Winds close to 50mph here east of the Bahamas today. Much suffering by
some onboard. LOL!

Not as nearly as bad as off Inchon back in 1950.

I am posting and checking email at ship's online computer center at $.
65/ min.

bye bye
Old December 11th, 2010, 05:09 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.cruises
Werner

On Dec 11, 8:26*am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:
Winds close to 50mph here east of the Bahamas today. Much suffering by
some onboard. LOL!

Not as nearly as bad as off Inchon back in 1950.

I am posting and checking email at ship's online computer center at $.
65/ min.

bye bye

I remember my first cruise. The ship hit bad weather and a lot
Rosenthal china broke. Which line are you on? And have a good cruise.
Old December 11th, 2010, 05:13 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.cruises
necromancer[_4_]

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 05:26:18 -0800 (PST), "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:

Winds close to 50mph here east of the Bahamas today. Much suffering by
some onboard. LOL!

Including you?

Not as nearly as bad as off Inchon back in 1950.

I am posting and checking email at ship's online computer center at $.
65/ min.

US$0.65/minute to troll usenet? You don't happen to own an iPad, do
you? I know an app there that you would just love...

--
"Brothers riding around with TV's in the head rest of their cars.
The TV's is on, ain't nobody in the back seat!"
Old December 11th, 2010, 06:02 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.cruises
John Rennie

wrote:

Winds close to 50mph here east of the Bahamas today. Much suffering by
some onboard. LOL!

Including you?

Not as nearly as bad as off Inchon back in 1950.

I am posting and checking email at ship's online computer center at $.
65/ min.

US$0.65/minute to troll usenet? You don't happen to own an iPad, do
you? I know an app there that you would just love...

With any luck peejay might make the Bermuda Triangle.
Old December 11th, 2010, 10:58 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:21:34 +0100, Earl Evleth wrote:

Taking a cruise is standard with the petite bourgeoisie.

Count me in, 14 times.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.
Old December 11th, 2010, 11:10 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.cruises
Werner

On Dec 11, 1:21*pm, Earl Evleth wrote:
On 11/12/10 18:09, in article
, "Werner"

wrote:
I remember my first cruise. The ship hit bad weather and a lot
Rosenthal china broke. Which line are you on? And have a good cruise.

Taking a cruise is not sailing! Those that sail are quite snob
about it and look down on the couch potatoes on the cruises.

Taking a cruise is standard with the petite bourgeoisie.
Personally I have always sailed in the Caribbean, from
Granada to the BVI. *

I have a little sailboat in Newfoudland. see
http://web.me.com/whetzner/Hetzner/page_7.html
I don't look down on anybody, Earl.
Old December 12th, 2010, 12:42 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.cruises
GlennR

"Werner" wrote in message
On Dec 11, 1:21 pm, Earl Evleth wrote:
On 11/12/10 18:09, in article
,
"Werner"

wrote:
I remember my first cruise. The ship hit bad weather and a lot
Rosenthal china broke. Which line are you on? And have a good cruise.

Taking a cruise is not sailing! Those that sail are quite snob
about it and look down on the couch potatoes on the cruises.

Taking a cruise is standard with the petite bourgeoisie.
Personally I have always sailed in the Caribbean, from
Granada to the BVI.

I have a little sailboat in Newfoudland. see
http://web.me.com/whetzner/Hetzner/page_7.html
I don't look down on anybody, Earl.

are you the one with the long ears, your paw up and a long tongue?