Luggage storage on KD/Rhein

Old February 9th, 2006, 12:32 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Luggage storage on KD/Rhein

Hello all,
I haven't been on a KD cruise in over a decade and last time I was
there, I only had my daybag. This time, we'll be jumping on a boat
straight out of FRA en route to our hotel in Cologne, so we'll have our
travel luggage with us as well. Is there a place to securely store
luggage on the boat, or should I trust the DB to send it to Cologne and
pick it up at the station there?

Thanks in advance,
--Brian Purcell

Old February 9th, 2006, 02:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello all,
I haven't been on a KD cruise in over a decade and last time I was
there, I only had my daybag. This time, we'll be jumping on a boat
straight out of FRA en route to our hotel in Cologne, so we'll have our
travel luggage with us as well. Is there a place to securely store
luggage on the boat, or should I trust the DB to send it to Cologne and
pick it up at the station there?

Thanks in advance,
--Brian Purcell

Ask KD - their website at http://www.k-d.de/englisch/index.html has a