"Women to blame" for Muslim Rape Blitz On Norwegian Capital

Old October 7th, 2007, 08:15 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,talk.rape,alt.politics.immigration,soc.culture.nordic,de.soc.politik.misc
Runge4

Default morrow your local friendly nazi

No one needs gregory morrow, anywhere.

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans le message de
oups.com...
Doesn't Frequently Mop wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:44:58 +0200,
(Thorsten Weisert) has scripted:

wrote:

Two out of three charged with rape in Norway's capital are immigrants
with
a non-western background according to a police study. Unni Wikan, a
professor of social anthropology at the University of Oslo, has said
that
"Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these
rapes"
because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative. The
professor's conclusion was not that Muslim men living in the West
needed
to adjust to Western norms, but the exact opposite: "Norwegian women
must
realize that we live in a Multicultural society and adapt themselves
it."

The solution is: Transferring all muslim immigrants home to their
countries, if they refuse to get assimilated. Not westerners have to
adopt to stone-age belief systems but all the immigrants have to accept
and embrace our western culture. If they resist to do so: send them
home!

Why not just stop immigration from countries whose folks don't
assimilate well? That's what Australia is doing.

Good for Oz, it's a beautiful place and it doesn't need to be mucked
up by stinking muzlims...

Muzlims cause problems *wherever* they go...Oz should look at Europe,
where muzlim infestation is already entrenched, much to the detriment
of civil European society.

Last week here in Chicago there was a big stink about some muzlims
demanding that the celebration of Halloween be banned in a suburban
public school. Muzlim students make up 30% of the student body, but
of course the muzlims DEMANDED that Halloween be banned, it was
defending their oh - so - delicate sensibilities. They also want
religious displays in the school, etc. When one person at the school
board meeting asked one of the muzlim provocateurs, "If you want your
kids to study Islam in school, why don't you open your own religious
schools?", the muzlims said their opponents were "promoting hate"...

Common sense prevailed, and Halloween will be celebrated as per
usual...but of course what can one say about a religion that thinks
that kids who fly kites for fun should have their hands cut off...???

Muzlims *really* make me wanna puke...and yup, they should all be sent
packing to Saudi Arabia or some other ****e hole so they can practice
their Stone Age "lifestyle". We DON'T need them here in the West...

--
Best
Greg

Old October 7th, 2007, 08:15 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge4

Default "Women to blame" for Muslim Rape Blitz On Norwegian Capital

lol irwell has spoken

"irwell" a écrit dans le message de
news

wrote:

Two out of three charged with rape in Norway's capital are immigrants
with
a non-western background according to a police study. Unni Wikan, a
professor of social anthropology at the University of Oslo, has said
that
"Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these
rapes"
because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative. The
professor's conclusion was not that Muslim men living in the West
needed
to adjust to Western norms, but the exact opposite: "Norwegian women
must
realize that we live in a Multicultural society and adapt themselves to
it."

The solution is: Transferring all muslim immigrants home to their
countries, if they refuse to get assimilated. Not westerners have to
adopt to stone-age belief systems but all the immigrants have to accept
and embrace our western culture. If they resist to do so: send them
home!

Why not just stop immigration from countries whose folks don't
assimilate well? That's what Australia is doing.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

If they won't use woad, send them back to Rome,
Boadicea.

Old October 7th, 2007, 10:24 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,talk.rape,alt.politics.immigration,soc.culture.nordic,de.soc.politik.misc
Doesn't Frequently Mop

Make credence recognised that on Sun, 07 Oct 2007 09:56:27 +1000, Alan
S has scripted:

wrote:

Why not just stop immigration from countries whose folks don't
assimilate well? That's what Australia is doing.

Where did you get that idea? Don't believe everything you
read in the media. There are specific restrictions and
requirements, but that's not the actual criteria.

Start he
http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sh...x.htm#research

What we do stop is illegals, as compared to genuine
refugees.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...091426752.html

And African refugees...
--
---
Old October 7th, 2007, 07:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,talk.rape,alt.politics.immigration,soc.culture.nordic,de.soc.politik.misc
Doug[_3_]

Didja remember to go rape that camel in a third world,
7th century, islamic theocracy? The camel is still waiting
burkha boy?

Old October 7th, 2007, 07:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,talk.rape,alt.politics.immigration,soc.culture.nordic,de.soc.politik.misc
Me

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 09:15:04 +0200, "Runge4"
wrote:

No one needs gregory morrow, anywhere.

roups.com...

wrote:

[...]

I agree with Mr. Morrow. Muslims should be rounded up and dealt with,
as should every illegal immigrant. If that makes me a Nazi, then seig
****ing heil!

Had the Nazis won WWII, at least Muslims and other third-world scum
wouldn't be flooding into Europe and the USA; our government, news
media, banking industry, and universities wouldn't be controlled by a
bunch of treasonous Jews, and the future of the White Race would be
secure.

Sounds good to me!

Old October 8th, 2007, 03:18 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,talk.rape,alt.politics.immigration,soc.culture.nordic,de.soc.politik.misc
Tani Jantsang©

"Thorsten Weisert" wrote in message

[...]

The solution is to send them all home even IF they seem to adapt to western
culture. Their kids might NOT adapt - which IS the case with all those
Brit born Islamics that turned radical. Their parents were secular. They
do not belong in the west. They are RACIALLY incompatible. Period. Send
them ALL home, whether they are born there or not. THAT is the solution -
but it would take people with hefty balls to do that.

Blaming the woman victim of rape has to be an ALL time low - on behalf of
PC. Man, I want SO much to see blood run.

Old October 8th, 2007, 03:19 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,talk.rape,alt.politics.immigration,soc.culture.nordic,de.soc.politik.misc
Tani Jantsang©

"Doug" wrote in message
t...
wrote:

Why not just stop immigration from countries whose folks don't
assimilate well? That's what Australia is doing.

Where did you get that idea? Don't believe everything you
read in the media. There are specific restrictions and
requirements, but that's not the actual criteria.

Start he
http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sh...x.htm#research

What we do stop is illegals, as compared to genuine
refugees.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/
latest: Slovenia

I hope you Aussies think that's enough. I'd hate to see
Australia end up being a third world hell hole like England
or the US.

Many in Australia in chats complain of the African influx of refugees.
Wherever they are, crime goes sky high.

Old October 8th, 2007, 07:12 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,talk.rape,alt.politics.immigration,soc.culture.nordic,de.soc.politik.misc
Doesn't Frequently Mop

Make credence recognised that on Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:19:52 -0400, "Tani
Jantsang©" has scripted:

"Doug" wrote in message
et...

I hope you Aussies think that's enough. I'd hate to see
Australia end up being a third world hell hole like England
or the US.

Many in Australia in chats complain of the African influx of refugees.
Wherever they are, crime goes sky high.

Same thing happens here in Italy. The complaining I mean.

Of course the only person I know to have been mugged here was mugged
by 3 Africans...
--
---
Old October 8th, 2007, 07:13 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,talk.rape,alt.politics.immigration,soc.culture.nordic,de.soc.politik.misc
Doesn't Frequently Mop

Make credence recognised that on Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:18:40 -0400, "Tani
Jantsang©" has scripted:

[...]

Letsh have arselfs a hangin'!
--
---