Seed.

Old February 4th, 2006, 07:50 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Seed.

Hello,
This is Apostle Keith Brown. God, and His Son Jesus Christ, and Their
angels appeared to me and sent me to tell you. They called me apostle.
I am so grateful to God and to the Lord Jesus Christ for trusting me.
God wants you to receive some of His Holy Spirit into you. Some people
are getting old and haven't obeyed our Lord to do good works; they haven't
sown seeds of righteousness, and haven't helped God's preachers.
Everybody ought to help the gospel preachers by giving money like God
told the nation of Israel to support the priests in the Old Testament.
People talk about seed. They talk about seed of the word,
seed of faith, money seed, as well as reproduction seed. They don't know
that a third of the Bible IS NOT OF GOD. Be guided by God's Holy Spirit
whenever you read the Bible; there is Roman empire stuff in there too. God
does not want us to be satisfied with the STORY being in us; He wants His
HOLY SPIRIT to be in us too. Go to Charismatics and say that you want the
Baptism of the Holy Spirit. I used to get the Holy Spirit without tongues;
But He came and left, came and left, came and left. Hey! What if God calls
time while His Holy Spirit left? No, I want His Holy Spirit to stay in me.
After you speak in tongues, the Holy Spirit stays inside you. AFTER YOU
SPEAK IN TONGUES BY THE HOLY SPIRIT MOVING YOUR MOUTH, THE HOLY SPIRIT STAYS
INSIDE YOU. If God calls time while His Holy Spirit is inside you, you are
safe. I pray for you. Pray for me and you.
Visit my free website at www.alliwantismymiracle.org
Click on it.
Attend my Free Seminar at the Holiday Inn, 440 Asylum Street, in the
beautiful city of Hartford, Connecticut; Saturday evening 6:30. It is
across from the Train Station. The tallest building on the block.
It is also on the
E and the F bus routes. Private parking lots are in that area. Bring
your pens and pads with you, beloved.
Apostle Keith Brown.