2 Ships Arrested!

Old January 19th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default 2 Ships Arrested!

Hi Everyone,

I have learned that 2 ships have been arrested. Festival Cruise Lines
which markets under the name, First European Cruises in the US,
Mistral in Marseille and European Stars in Barcelona were arrested
yesterday. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Old January 19th, 2004, 05:54 PM
LES!

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I have learned that 2 ships have been arrested. Festival Cruise Lines
which markets under the name, First European Cruises in the US,
Mistral in Marseille and European Stars in Barcelona were arrested
yesterday.

Could someone explain to me what this means? Is it like tax seizure? Has
First European filed bankruptcy?

--

LES!

"It takes the Village People to raise a child. Sometimes you need a cowboy,
sometimes you need a cop, and sometimes you need a big gay Indian."

- Unknown (possibly Dharma & Greg)

a disturbing new study shows that studies are disturbing.

-ellen

===================================

To email me privately, remove your lips from my ass!

Old January 19th, 2004, 06:20 PM
ccsuwxman

"LES!" wrote in message

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I have learned that 2 ships have been arrested. Festival Cruise Lines
which markets under the name, First European Cruises in the US,
Mistral in Marseille and European Stars in Barcelona were arrested
yesterday.

Could someone explain to me what this means? Is it like tax seizure? Has
First European filed bankruptcy?

--

LES!

I'm still trying to picture the size of the jail cell that would be needed
to hold these two "criminal" ships!

Old January 19th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Da Parrot-chick

"LES!" wrote in message

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I have learned that 2 ships have been arrested. Festival Cruise Lines
which markets under the name, First European Cruises in the US,
Mistral in Marseille and European Stars in Barcelona were arrested
yesterday.

Could someone explain to me what this means? Is it like tax seizure? Has
First European filed bankruptcy?

Maybe those ships didn't pay their bar tab and got in a fight with another
ship

Old January 19th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Tom & Linda

"ccsuwxman" wrote in message

"LES!" wrote in message

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I have learned that 2 ships have been arrested. Festival Cruise Lines
which markets under the name, First European Cruises in the US,
Mistral in Marseille and European Stars in Barcelona were arrested
yesterday.

Could someone explain to me what this means? Is it like tax seizure? Has
First European filed bankruptcy?

--

LES!

I'm still trying to picture the size of the jail cell that would be needed
to hold these two "criminal" ships!

Maybe they just fence the ships in like they do with dolphins that you swim
with.

--Tom

Old January 19th, 2004, 06:54 PM
ChiliJim

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:20:06 -0500, "ccsuwxman"
wrote:

"LES!" wrote in message

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I have learned that 2 ships have been arrested. Festival Cruise Lines
which markets under the name, First European Cruises in the US,
Mistral in Marseille and European Stars in Barcelona were arrested
yesterday.

Could someone explain to me what this means? Is it like tax seizure? Has
First European filed bankruptcy?

--

LES!

I'm still trying to picture the size of the jail cell that would be needed
to hold these two "criminal" ships!

Maybe they put them in the "locks".

Sorry bout that it was really bad!.

Old January 19th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Mike Cordelli

Cut and paste

"Arrest" means the detention of a ship by judicial process to secure a
maritime claim, but does not include the seizure of a ship in execution or
satisfaction of a judgment.

Old January 19th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Mike Cordelli

It can still be fun, but somebody asked what it meant.

I can just see the Law and Order episode now.

"Linsifer" wrote in message
Ah, heck, Mike, you don't have to be so literal! Party pooper!

Lindsay

Mike replied: