Nile cruises help

Old November 9th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Davis AZ

Default Nile cruises help

Does anybody know a good and reliable nile cruise to book.
specifically I am interested in knowing about M/S Beau Soleil or M/s
florence from lonely planet books.

Thanks
Davis AZ

Old November 11th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Cliff Bott

From memory we used President Cruises about 15 months ago. It was quite
satisfactory. I found that, contrary to the advice in the Lonely Planet
Guide, trying to book through a local (Australian) travel agent was not so
easy. You may have similar difficulties trying to deal direct with a cruise
operator, as I suspect they tend to deal through rather than direct with the
customer. We ended up using a Cairo travel agent.

ups.com...

Old November 11th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Liz

In message
"Cliff Bott" wrote:

From memory we used President Cruises about 15 months ago. It was quite
satisfactory. I found that, contrary to the advice in the Lonely Planet
Guide, trying to book through a local (Australian) travel agent was not so
easy. You may have similar difficulties trying to deal direct with a cruise
operator, as I suspect they tend to deal through rather than direct with the
customer. We ended up using a Cairo travel agent.

As an alternative, you could try emailing the companies of the boats
you're interested in and ask them who their agents in your country
are.

Slainte

Liz

--
Virtual Liz: http://www.v-liz.com
Kenya; Tanzania; Namibia; India; Seychelles; Galapagos