Just come back from Costa!

Old February 24th, 2015, 04:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Just come back from Costa!

I have traveled on Costa for 3 days,
Got a great memories on there!
We enjoy the sunshine and spa, drink at the evening and watch the show.
The bedroom also is very comfortable!!
I enjoy and relax on my short holiday, great to share this happy experience to all of you.
Old February 24th, 2015, 05:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

於 2015年2月24日星期二 UTC+8下午11時35分04秒寫道:
I have traveled on Costa for 3 days,
Got a great memories on there!
We enjoy the sunshine and spa, drink at the evening and watch the show.
The bedroom also is very comfortable!!
I enjoy and relax on my short holiday, great to share this happy experience to all of you.

Sounds great! I am looking for a cruise too.
Will take your review for reference, thanks!
Old February 25th, 2015, 12:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Air[_2_]

Which Costa line you have traveled?
Old February 25th, 2015, 04:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Air於 2015年2月25日星期三 UTC+8下午7時02分41秒寫道:

Which Costa line you have traveled?

Costa Victoria, from Singapore to Malaysia
Old February 25th, 2015, 01:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

於 2015年2月24日星期二 UTC+8下午11時35分04秒寫道:
I have traveled on Costa for 3 days,
Got a great memories on there!
We enjoy the sunshine and spa, drink at the evening and watch the show.
The bedroom also is very comfortable!!
I enjoy and relax on my short holiday, great to share this happy experience to all of you.

Oh, I also want to fine a cruise for my family trip.
It Costa Cruise sitible for children and elderly?
Old February 25th, 2015, 04:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

於 2015年2月25日星期三 UTC+8下午8時22分18秒寫道:
於 2015年2月24日星期二 UTC+8下午11時35分04秒寫道:
I have traveled on Costa for 3 days,
Got a great memories on there!
We enjoy the sunshine and spa, drink at the evening and watch the show.
The bedroom also is very comfortable!!
I enjoy and relax on my short holiday, great to share this happy experience to all of you.

Oh, I also want to fine a cruise for my family trip.
It Costa Cruise suitable for children and elderly?

There is a miniparty for children.
I see many children join it with snack and drink, they will also look after and play with them. Seems very happy!
The elderly also can enjoy the show in hall, dancing and singing or having message and spa as well.