ALBANY NY SUGGESTIONS ?

Old October 5th, 2003, 01:36 AM
Guy Marcotte

Default ALBANY NY SUGGESTIONS ?

We will travel to Albany NY. We'll be there 2 nights (Oct. 10 and 11). Any
good and chep lodging suggestions ? Motel or hotels.

Thanks

Old October 5th, 2003, 03:23 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Check out the motel discount coupon sites. FFM

Old October 6th, 2003, 07:21 AM
John Ramsay

Guy Marcotte wrote:

We will travel to Albany NY. We'll be there 2 nights (Oct. 10 and 11). Any
good and chep lodging suggestions ? Motel or hotels.

Thanks

We've stayed at the Super 8 and the Comfort Inn on or
near Wolf Road. Both were reasonable, clean, comfortable.

If you run out of things to do in Albany, get on Hw7/9 and
take a drive thru N. Hampshire and Vermont. It's always scenic
but the fall colours will make it even more so.

Old October 7th, 2003, 07:33 PM
Bill B

If you're looking for somewhere to eat, Clayton's Caribbean American and
Spanish Restaurant on Washington Ave. is excellent.