Paris, Friday, actually it will be 33°C

Old May 27th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Earl Evleth

Default Paris, Friday, actually it will be 33°C

The 29°C predicted for today is apparently going to be 33°C which should
please Maxi no end.

Tomorrow will go to 26°C, and then some thunderstorms on Sunday, maybe.

Right now, Friday morning, the sky is a clear blue and the temperature
around 22°C, and climbing.

Earl

Old May 27th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Mxsmanic

Earl Evleth writes:

The 29°C predicted for today is apparently going to be 33°C which should
please Maxi no end.

The weather service now says 34°. That's 16° C (29° F) above the normal
high for this time of year.

Tomorrow will go to 26°C, and then some thunderstorms on Sunday, maybe.

I don't expect any thunderstorms.

Right now, Friday morning, the sky is a clear blue and the temperature
around 22°C, and climbing.

28° C now, officially. It never dropped below 23° C last night outside
my window, even though the normal daily _high_ for this month is only
18°.

Old May 27th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Earl Evleth

On 27/05/05 12:22, in article ,
"Mxsmanic" wrote:

28° C now, officially. It never dropped below 23° C last night outside
my window, even though the normal daily _high_ for this month is only
18°.

`

suffer

Old May 27th, 2005, 12:07 PM
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and

Mxsmanic wrote:

[]
28° C now, officially. It never dropped below 23° C last night outside
my window, even though the normal daily _high_ for this month is only
18°.

It'll be fine again in a couple of days. Not that that will stop you
complaning.

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net
Old May 27th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Earl Evleth

On 27/05/05 13:07, in article
1gx7z0c.1btoj5h1l4d5v3N%this_address_is_for_spam@y ahoo.com, "chancellor of
the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco"
wrote:

Mxsmanic wrote:

[]
28° C now, officially. It never dropped below 23° C last night outside
my window, even though the normal daily _high_ for this month is only
18°.

It'll be fine again in a couple of days. Not that that will stop you
complaning.

I must admit I posted this as a bait to Maxi. He bit.

Earl

Old May 27th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Mxsmanic

writes:

It'll be fine again in a couple of days.

That's what I kept hearing for weeks in 2003.

Old May 27th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Mxsmanic