Help! The stewardesses on my plane look like ABBA!

Old June 7th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Terry Lomax

Default Help! The stewardesses on my plane look like ABBA!

Markku Gr=F6nroos wrote:
"Tush Smells Bush Kills!!!!!!!!!!!" kirjoitti
viestiss=E4 oups.com...
What a hoot! At least now we know what ABBA is doing after
retirement. They became flight attendants!

Yeah, they turned down $100M for a reunion show to become flight
attendants... yeah, OK.

Menes nyt beduiini muualle matkailukonffeista

Translation from Finnish to English:

"I, Markku Gr=F6nroos, am traumatized that the above message appeared in
my personal newsgroup rec.travel.europe. I consider your post
off-topic for rec.travel.europe. Please do not post such material to
rec.travel.europe in the future. I am posting this message to all the
other newsgroups, not caring whether or not my message is on-topic in
those newsgroups. I am a hypocrite for complaining about posts in my
newsgroup while adding to noise in all other newsgroups. In addition,
I don't realize that a post about a plane trip to Europe IS on-topic in
rec.travel.europe, so I'm being a kook for complaining about an
on-topic message. I'm a bigot who lashes out at posters I think are
nonwhite, calling them 'jungle bunnies', but because you seem to be
white, I'm being nice. However, if you make me lose my temper, I might
call you a 'faggot kike' or a similar name".

The Nordic flight attendants could have been worse. Instead of looking
like ABBA, they could have looked like the people who recorded the
"Ooga chucka" song!

Old June 8th, 2005, 11:25 AM
K.W. Persson v4.06

Det är inte fullständigt utrett vad "Terry Lomax" syftade på i
roups.com som postades 7 Jun
2005 12:19:41 -0700 i gruppen soc.culture.nordic men texten i fråga återges här:

Markku Grönroos wrote:
"Tush Smells Bush Kills!!!!!!!!!!!" kirjoitti
viestissä oups.com...
What a hoot! At least now we know what ABBA is doing after
retirement. They became flight attendants!

Yeah, they turned down $100M for a reunion show to become flight
attendants... yeah, OK.

Menes nyt beduiini muualle matkailukonffeista

Translation from Finnish to English:

"I, Markku Grönroos, am traumatized that the above message appeared in
my personal newsgroup rec.travel.europe. I consider your post
off-topic for rec.travel.europe. Please do not post such material to
rec.travel.europe in the future. I am posting this message to all the
other newsgroups, not caring whether or not my message is on-topic in
those newsgroups. I am a hypocrite for complaining about posts in my
newsgroup while adding to noise in all other newsgroups. In addition,
I don't realize that a post about a plane trip to Europe IS on-topic in
rec.travel.europe, so I'm being a kook for complaining about an
on-topic message. I'm a bigot who lashes out at posters I think are
nonwhite, calling them 'jungle bunnies', but because you seem to be
white, I'm being nice. However, if you make me lose my temper, I might
call you a 'faggot kike' or a similar name".

LOL! Nice one!

--
This row is intentionally left blank.