One-Way Cruises from U.S. to Europe available?

Old June 19th, 2005, 01:59 PM
christopher

Default One-Way Cruises from U.S. to Europe available?

I need to move my family to Europe. My wife is terrified of flying, and
we could use a nice vacation... so I thought it'd be fun to sail to
Europe instead of going by plane. Does anyone offer one-way cruises to
Europe?

--
christopher
christopher's Profile: http://www.journeythere.com/forums/member.php?u=94

Old June 19th, 2005, 02:34 PM
jcoulter

christopher wrote in
:

I need to move my family to Europe. My wife is terrified of flying,
and we could use a nice vacation... so I thought it'd be fun to sail
to Europe instead of going by plane. Does anyone offer one-way
cruises to Europe?

Cunard on the QM2

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations

Old June 19th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:59:21 -0400, christopher
wrote:

I need to move my family to Europe. My wife is terrified of flying, and
we could use a nice vacation... so I thought it'd be fun to sail to
Europe instead of going by plane. Does anyone offer one-way cruises to
Europe?

Europe being where exactly?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old June 20th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Dorothy

Most of the major cruise lines offer re-positioning cruises between the US
and Europe. The QM2 operates a schedule between New York and Southampton.
Lots to choose from.

"Deep Foiled Malls" wrote in
message news

Old June 20th, 2005, 02:24 PM
S Viemeister

jcoulter wrote:

christopher wrote in
:

I need to move my family to Europe. My wife is terrified of flying,
and we could use a nice vacation... so I thought it'd be fun to sail
to Europe instead of going by plane. Does anyone offer one-way
cruises to Europe?

Cunard on the QM2

From Australia?
Old June 20th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Lennart Petersen

"S Viemeister" skrev i meddelandet
jcoulter wrote:

christopher wrote in
:

I need to move my family to Europe. My wife is terrified of flying,
and we could use a nice vacation... so I thought it'd be fun to sail
to Europe instead of going by plane. Does anyone offer one-way
cruises to Europe?

Cunard on the QM2

From Australia?

-------------------
O.P asked for "from U.S to Europe.

Old June 20th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Frank F. Matthews

If you have the time, many cargo ships take passengers. For a classical
cruise it would depend on where you are moving from. From North America
there are a fair number of repositioning cruises in the spring and some
regular service. Otherwise it would likely have to be a segment on a
round the world cruise.

Old June 20th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Lennart Petersen

"Frank F. Matthews" skrev i meddelandet
news
If you have the time, many cargo ships take passengers. For a classical
cruise it would depend on where you are moving from. From North America
there are a fair number of repositioning cruises in the spring and some
regular service. Otherwise it would likely have to be a segment on a
round the world cruise.

I haven't studied this website so carefully but I guess it may be to some
help
http://members.aol.com/CruiseAZ/freighters.htm

Old June 20th, 2005, 07:01 PM
tim \(moved to sweden\)

"Deep Foiled Malls" wrote in
message news
wrote:

I need to move my family to Europe. My wife is terrified of flying, and
we could use a nice vacation... so I thought it'd be fun to sail to
Europe instead of going by plane. Does anyone offer one-way cruises to
Europe?

Europe being where exactly?

Does it matter? Once you are here you can get to all (most) of the rest
without using a plane.

tim

Old June 20th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:01:13 +0200, "tim \(moved to sweden\)"
wrote:

"Deep Foiled Malls" wrote in
message news
wrote:

I need to move my family to Europe. My wife is terrified of flying, and
we could use a nice vacation... so I thought it'd be fun to sail to
Europe instead of going by plane. Does anyone offer one-way cruises to
Europe?

Europe being where exactly?

Does it matter? Once you are here you can get to all (most) of the rest
without using a plane.

The Faroe Islands are close-ish to Greece I gues...
--
---