sydney-honolulu-LA

Old February 10th, 2004, 05:35 AM
wendy

Default sydney-honolulu-LA

Can anyone tell me what airlines fly from Sydney to LA with a stop-over in
Honolulu? We would love to stay in Hawaii for 3 - 4 days on our trip later
in the year.
wendy

--
--------------------------------------
șoș Going to WDW December '04

Old February 10th, 2004, 05:51 AM
BFSON

Hawaiian is about to offer such service. Check their web site.

Old February 10th, 2004, 10:29 AM
nobody

Paul O wrote:

Air NZ (codeshared with Air Canada) but via Auckland..

You could probably do the air canada from sydney to honolulu and then air nz
from hnl to lax (would probably have to be issued by Air NZ unless Air Canada
has the right to carry pax from australia to USA).
Old February 11th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Al Bennett

"wendy" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what airlines fly from Sydney to LA with a stop-over in
Honolulu? We would love to stay in Hawaii for 3 - 4 days on our trip later
in the year.
wendy

Air Canada currently fly 10 times per week Sydney-Honolulu-Vancouver, with
connections from YVR to many points in the U.S.
Qantas flies three times per week, but only as far as HNL - they probably
code on AA through to the mainland.
Hawaiian will be starting 4 times per week in the next couple of months.

There is an excellent nett fare available through most agents that
combines Air Canada and Hawaiian - you use AC to HNL, then HA
through the islands and on to any West Coast port they serve.
Same in reverse.
Failing that, grab a cheap HNL return fare with either AC or QF,
then hit the websites of all the U.S. carriers that fly to the mainland
from Hawaii and grab a seat sale or other such special fare when
you see them pop up online.
Cheers.