Where We Live

Old August 24th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Becca

Default Where We Live

It would be interesting to know where everyone lives.

http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/guest...ecca&locale=en

You can pan in or out by using the vertical, railroad track looking bar
in the upper left hand corner. You can navigate the map by dragging it
with your mouse or by using the arrows in the upper left hand corner.

First, zoom in on the area where you live, then "click" your mouse on
the map. A window will open, fill in your name. Click on the *face*
that looks like you, then click "Place". You may have to repeat this
step more than once.

If you have problems, let me know if I can help you. If you place
yourself in the wrong area, we can erase it and start over again.

Have fun!

Becca
Old August 24th, 2005, 04:48 PM
D Ball

Hi, Becca,

This is so kewl.

There is either another Diana from the Lone Star State or you already added
me. If the former, let me know so I can throw another Texan dart on the
board. If the latter, thanks!

Did I miss your pin?

Diana

Old August 24th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Reef Fish

Becca wrote:
It would be interesting to know where everyone lives.

http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/guest...ecca&locale=en

Cute. It wouldn't put me on your map, on the excuse of "server error
and misconfiguration", but the truth probably was because none of your
icons fit my good looks.

If you can find Crap Apple in Cobb County near Atlanta, you can put
Chrissy there. :-) She likes to shop at WalMart though, but she had
to go all the way to Acworth to find one. You can put her at Acworth.

-- Bob.

Old August 24th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:58:49 -0500, Becca wrote:

It would be interesting to know where everyone lives.

It would be more interesting to know what is everyone's favorite coital
position.
--
"Indecision is the key to flexibility however it is weighted by the
incapacity to deal with reality" -CC
Old August 24th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Reef Fish

Karen wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote:

If you can find Crap Apple in Cobb County near Atlanta, you can put
Chrissy there. :-) She likes to shop at WalMart though, but she had
to go all the way to Acworth to find one. You can put her at Acworth.

-- Bob.

I'm confused. Do I put where I live or which Wal*Mart I shop at on
the map? ;-)

Karen

Which ever you like. Did the "She" there confused you? "She" didn't
refer to becca or kath or danni or any of the other she's such as
Karen. It was "Chrissy".

But Chrissy has just revealed that she prefered to have coital
positions for the icons. :-) I think I know. Can you say
"Lassie"?

Old August 24th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Andy P. Jung

"Karen " wrote in message
"Reef Fish" wrote:

If you can find Crap Apple in Cobb County near Atlanta, you can put
Chrissy there. :-) She likes to shop at WalMart though, but she had
to go all the way to Acworth to find one. You can put her at Acworth.

-- Bob.

I'm confused. Do I put where I live or which Wal*Mart I shop at on
the map? ;-)

I wouldn't recommend putting exactly where you live on the map. I put my
location at Girard Playground which is walking distance from where I live
and work in Metairie.

How to correctly pronounce Metairie...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metairie

....and other Nawlins terms.
http://www.gumbopages.com/yatspeak.html

Neal Boortz will be at Borders Bookstore in Metairie this Friday and he
pronounced Metairie correctly on the radio yesterday unlike those out of
town telemarketers that used to call me before I signed up for the do not
call list.
http://www.wtix690.com/

--
Andy P. Jung
Metairie, Louisiana U.S.A.

To reply via e-mail, please visit my web site.

Old August 24th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 24 Aug 2005 09:59:54 -0700, Reef Fish wrote:

If you can find Crap Apple in Cobb County near Atlanta, you can put
Chrissy there. :-)

That'll be a neat trick since I neither live there nor is Crabapple in Cobb
County.

She likes to shop at WalMart though, but she had
to go all the way to Acworth to find one. You can put her at Acworth.

Nope, Walmart, in Cobb County, is right around the corner.
Old August 24th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:50:22 -0500, Andy P. Jung wrote:

I wouldn't recommend putting exactly where you live on the map.

Got that right.
Old August 24th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 24 Aug 2005 11:45:35 -0700, Reef Fish wrote:

But Chrissy has just revealed that she prefered to have coital
positions for the icons. :-)

Sex is like a snowstorm.... You don't know how long it will last,
or how many inches you'll get

--
"I've learned to say "**** 'em if they can't take a joke" in 6 languages."
-CC