What is Celebrity's Address?

Old April 15th, 2006, 07:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default What is Celebrity's Address?

I always make an information sheet with my vacation itinerary.
I list addresses and phone numbers of the hotels and cruise lines.

I cannot find the address of Celebrity Cruises anywhere in my documents
or on their web site. They don't even list a P.O. box. The only phone
numbers they list are 800 numbers so I can't even determine the city
from the phone number. My cruise documents have an order form for the
standard cruise gift items but no address to mail it to. The only option
they give to pre-book shore excursions is to do it on the Internet.

Is Celebrity hiding? Why won't they list an address? Is their some
reason they don't want to do business through the mail? What if somebody
wants to send them something?

I know Celebrity is reputable and a fine cruise line. But normally when
a company will only do business over the phone or the Internet, I view
them with suspicion.

Don't say they need to take precautions in the age of terrorism.
Organizations that are a much bigger target than Celebrity, including
the White House, list an address.

Old April 15th, 2006, 10:57 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Odysseus" wrote in message
[...]

If you don't get the address by Monday, I can ask a guy at work. He worked
on a couple of Celebrity ships. He will probably know or be able to get the
address...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0615-3, 04/14/2006
Tested on: 4/15/2006 4:57:36 AM

Old April 15th, 2006, 12:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

From Frommer's, Yahoo Finance, etc.

1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
Phone: 305-539-6000

Old April 15th, 2006, 01:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thank you.

I will add the numbers to my cell phone.

Not related: 800 numbers are not really needed for cell phones in
the US. Most plans I have seen include nationwide long distance
service.

From Frommer's, Yahoo Finance, etc.

1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
Phone: 305-539-6000

Old April 15th, 2006, 02:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Odysseus" wrote in message news:RA50g.100007$oL.15214@attbi_s71...
Thank you.

I will add the numbers to my cell phone.

Not related: 800 numbers are not really needed for cell phones in
the US. Most plans I have seen include nationwide long distance
service.

The website and the docs should have "emergency numbers" listed. I gave you
the corporate number. They also include a number to use specifically for
problems during day of travel. That's the one you should have in your cell
phone.