Cozumel Anchor Ahoy

Old November 19th, 2005, 11:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

Default Eagle Rays in Cozumel

Reef Fish wrote:
Jer wrote:

Reef Fish wrote:

You're doing ALL the oinking on a completely related subject to the
ongoing discussion -- which you obviously had trouble focusing.

Bad typo. I meant "completely UNrelated" subject.

So, there goes one more of the popular complains of how cruise
ships damage the corals by dropping anchor.

Oh yeah, about the coral damage -- now it had been proven that
the anchor wasn't even dropped! And there was absolutely NO
stir up of sand, and absolutely NO coral damage ...

and jer starting oinking at another stile, after he had been barking
at the wrong tree.

Just a nit, it's style, not stile. But you're a pod pig, no surprises here.

You're a good one to pick spelling nits.

jer But your a pod person, what can we expect?

Don't you know the difference between "you're" and "your"?

Guess what...? you passed the test. I knew you weren't as stupid as
you seem to be.

Moron, style and stile are the same (see Merriam-Webster below).

Main Entry: 1style
Pronunciation: 'stI(&)l
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English stile, style

My stile was my misspelling for

1 : a pen or enclosed housing for swine

That's why you were oinking at other sties.

Okay, your contestual implication was misunderstood by me. My bad.

You have only proven your own lack of a logical mind, your inability to
conduct a focussed discussion, and your ability to engage in your
"****ing behavior" when you started it all by saying you were not
going to be in any ****ing contest, and proceeded to do so
immediately, and incessantly ever since.

How 'bout I changed my mind...? how 'bout I yank your little pod person
chain?

That would not even bother me as much as a bite by a GNAT. You have
only shown, by exposing yourself, that this "pod person" knew more
about
Cozumel eagle rays, and have hundreds or perhaps thousands more dives
in Cozumel that you have, while you're wallowing in your pigsty in
Mexico
City. That's what you succeeded in establishing as your credential in

this cruise ship/ Cozumel/Eagle ray thread.

Your "pod people" actually is appropriate for some (a few) of the
posters
in rec.travel.cruises, such as the Goldie twins Ray and Dick Goldhaber,
as well as some of those yapping Old Ladies tm who only congrat
each other on their birthdays, what they eat at breakfast, while they
don't
know the LEAST even about the piers and locations in which they have
cruised.

No surprises there. I've never heard of a cruise company offering a
clue to their clients about marine ecology. It's been some years since
I went pigging around the oceans, so things may have changed by now.
Perhaps a clarification from you could prove helpful. Of course, even
if they did, I'd suspect their particular slant to be rife with
half-truths, inuendo, conjecture, etc. - anything but the real truth.
The truth would free the cruise companies from the obligation of
collecting your money for a booking. And that's really what's going on
here, isn't it? Cruise companies collect various sums to float pod
people around for entertainment. Nothing wrong with that, per se. If
they could do this without oinking the environment, I'd still be a
client. Truth is, they can't, or they don't want to. Either way,
they've lost me, and I'm staying lost until they clean up their business
model.

But you managed to INSULT a larger number of the readership in
rec.travel.cruises by your clueless self about marine biology, ecology,
and everything related to marine life and cruising.

I never said I, nor any other diver, was a marine biologist. I, and
other readers around here are just divers. As such, most of us care
enough to make an effort at doing what we can. OTOH, doing something
stupid is supposed to be painful - either stop doing it, deal with it or
just get over it. Simple really. But I'm reminded of the mind set of
my audience here - they're going to have a good time regardless of who
they have to screw over to get it. This callous disregard for one's
personal enjoyment is somewhere between disgusting and contemptible. I
know it's difficult for selfeesh pigs to decide, but decide you must.
You sow, you harvest, and now you're seeing the result on your table.
If you or your pod buddies can't eat it, you have nobody to blame but
yourself, so you might as well lay back and enjoy it because we're only
getting warmed up. Pase las palomitas de maiz y el liquido hidraulico,
por favor.

my ****ing will end when I **** in your pod beer.

And you'll drown yourself in your own ****! If you aren't so
clueless,
you would have known that I don't DRINK (alcoholic drinks), much less
beer, which I had characterized numerous times as something that
looks and smells like what had been recycled though a horse.

I am sure THAT's your favorite breverage, from the horse next to your
pigsty.

Okay, we now learn you don't like beer. Fine, I do. Is there a point
somewhere besides the top of your little pod head? How much more
pointless blather from pods must we all endure? Stop it! You're
killing me Little Pod Feeshy! Ohhh, the humanity!

I kept my part of my word -- kept MY discussion strictly factual and
focussed on the Star Princess in Cozumel and the alleged harm
done by the anchor, and to the eagle rays in Cozumel.

-- Bob "Pod Pig" Ding-a-Ling.

You have finally succeeded in provoking me to **** back at you in your
pigsty, even though you're sure to drown in your own **** there,
without
any help from me.

Okay, fine, go ahead, make my day pod person.

-- Reef Fish Bob "Pod Pig" Ding-a-Ling.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Old November 19th, 2005, 11:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

Jer wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:

and jer starting oinking at another stile, after he had been barking
at the wrong tree.

Just a nit, it's style, not stile. But you're a pod pig, no surprises here.

You're a good one to pick spelling nits.

jer But your a pod person, what can we expect?

Don't you know the difference between "you're" and "your"?

Guess what...? you passed the test. I knew you weren't as stupid as
you seem to be.

Says the buffoon with a foot thrusted into his mouth.

You are beginning to act like Ron Lee, who nitpicked on two
misspellings, and Ron misspelled "misspelling" himself!!

That's a classic!

You jer, who wrote "your" for "you're" nitpicked my misspelling!

Moron, style and stile are the same (see Merriam-Webster below).

Main Entry: 1style
Pronunciation: 'stI(&)l
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English stile, style

My stile was my misspelling for

1 : a pen or enclosed housing for swine

That's why you were oinking at other sties.

Okay, your contestual implication was misunderstood by me. My bad.

Of course it's your "bad".

You mean "contextual" didn't you, Mr. Oink ? ROTFLMAO!

jer my ****ing will end when I **** in your pod beer.

And you'll drown yourself in your own ****! If you aren't so clueless,
you would have known that I don't DRINK (alcoholic drinks), much less
beer, which I had characterized numerous times as something that
looks and smells like what had been recycled though a horse.

I am sure THAT's your favorite breverage, from the horse next to your
pigsty.

Okay, we now learn you don't like beer.

If you had not been such a Clueless Newbie in rec.scuba and
rec.scuba.locations, you would have known it long time ago.

You have finally succeeded in provoking me to **** back at you in your
pigsty, even though you're sure to drown in your own **** there,
without any help from me.

Okay, fine, go ahead, make my day pod person.

Why should I? I am happily cruising back to Port Everglade, planing
have a little dinner, even show, and have a little fun at blackjack,
while
you wallow in your Mexico City pigsty, and trying to be even a worse
Spelling Cop than IDIOT Ron Lee!

Buenas noches,

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old November 20th, 2005, 12:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

In article , Jer
wrote:

No surprises there. I've never heard of a cruise company offering a
clue to their clients about marine ecology. It's been some years since
I went pigging around the oceans, so things may have changed by now.
Perhaps a clarification from you could prove helpful.

One of the cruise companies, Royal Caribbean, has an ocean lab on board
thier ship Explorer of the Seas.

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/rccl/

I am just posting the above for your information. I and probably most
of the other regular readers of rec.travel.cruises don't have any
interest in your tκte-ΰ-tκte with Reef Fish.

--
Charles
Old November 20th, 2005, 12:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

Charles wrote:
In article , Jer
wrote:

No surprises there. I've never heard of a cruise company offering a
clue to their clients about marine ecology. It's been some years since
I went pigging around the oceans, so things may have changed by now.
Perhaps a clarification from you could prove helpful.

One of the cruise companies, Royal Caribbean, has an ocean lab on board
thier ship Explorer of the Seas.

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/rccl/

I am just posting the above for your information. I and probably most
of the other regular readers of rec.travel.cruises don't have any
interest in your tκte-ΰ-tκte with Reef Fish.

--
Charles

Charles, jer's mind had already been made up, that you're just another
of the "pod people".

Information? What for? You think piggy-jer is interested in FACTS?
His has given ample proof that his life style (as opposed to his sty)
is,
"My pig-head mind is made up, about you pod people. Don't confuse
me with facts!"

As for what you called jer's

"tκte-ΰ-tκte with Reef Fish", it more like

jer's tκte-ΰ-derriere with himself!

ou, tκte dans son propre orifice rectal

-- Reef FIsh Bob.

Old November 20th, 2005, 12:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

In article . com, Reef
Fish wrote:

€ Alan Street wrote:
€ In article . com, Reef
€ Fish wrote:
€
€ € Alan Street wrote:
€ € In article .com,
€ € Reef Fish wrote:
€ €
€ €
€ € €
€ € € But you managed to INSULT a larger number of the readership in
€ € € rec.travel.cruises by your clueless self about marine biology,
€ ecology,
€ € € and everything related to marine life and cruising.
€ €
€ € My post stands on what *I* said, not edited and misrepresented
€ € version by some no-life multi-newsgroup idiot Alan Street.
€
€ Alan, you have added absolutely NOTHING to what you had already
€ posted and I had already responded in the two lines above.
€
€

Once again you're responding to your own words. You remind me of a
little yapper dog, barking as hard as it can at it's own reflection in
the mirror.

Such a sad decline from your lofty days of yore, eh Feesh?
Old November 20th, 2005, 01:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

You are beginning to act like Ron Lee, who nitpicked on two
misspellings, and Ron misspelled "misspelling" himself!!

That's a classic!

Perhaps Bob, but I can spell "nuclear."

Ron Lee
Old November 20th, 2005, 03:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

"Reef Fish" wrote:

You are beginning to act like Ron Lee, who nitpicked on two
misspellings, and Ron misspelled "misspelling" himself!!

Actually Bob you have had many misspelled words lately. Are you
feeling ok? Of course you can spell "idiot" but that may have been
the first word you spoke as a child. Hmm. You still do. And you do
it in a child-like manner. Yet your physical appearance is that of an
adult.

Quite the contradiction we have here. Or maybe it is all too clear.

Ron Lee
Old November 20th, 2005, 01:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

Reef Fish wrote:
Jer wrote:

Reef Fish wrote:

[...]

So glad you liked it - sneaking that in there was pretty slick, huh?
You understand the 'slick' part, I'm sure. no? It's the sheen on the
surface of the wake behind your big pod boat. Get it? ROFLMMFAO!
Joke's on you Slick!

jer my ****ing will end when I **** in your pod beer.

And you'll drown yourself in your own ****! If you aren't so clueless,
you would have known that I don't DRINK (alcoholic drinks), much less
beer, which I had characterized numerous times as something that
looks and smells like what had been recycled though a horse.

I am sure THAT's your favorite breverage, from the horse next to your
pigsty.

Okay, we now learn you don't like beer.

If you had not been such a Clueless Newbie in rec.scuba and
rec.scuba.locations, you would have known it long time ago.

Gee Slick, we all gotta start somehwere.

You have finally succeeded in provoking me to **** back at you in your
pigsty, even though you're sure to drown in your own **** there,
without any help from me.

Okay, fine, go ahead, make my day pod person.

Why should I? I am happily cruising back to Port Everglade, planing
have a little dinner, even show, and have a little fun at blackjack,
while
you wallow in your Mexico City pigsty, and trying to be even a worse
Spelling Cop than IDIOT Ron Lee!

You don't drink beer and I don't gamble. We both learned something new.

As soon as I kick this off, I'm off to catch sight of a brown eagle
catching breakfast for it's family before your pollution kills it's food
supply. I expect someone will toss my post off the stern tonight with
the rest of today's pod leftovers, and someone else will have to clean
up after the pod party.

Speaking of tossing lunch, how's that group hug thing going?

Buenas noches,

-- Reef Fish Bob "Pod Pig" Ding-a-Ling aka "Slick".

Oh and by the way, I have more for your time in the porcelain throne
room. Always trying to help you and your pod buds over in
rec.travel.cruises

oink...
http://starbulletin.com/2003/10/18/business/story1.html

oink...
http://www.foe.org/new/releases/bwncruise41305.pdf

oink... (kinda old, but it still stinks like it's new)
http://www.planeta.com/planeta/96/0896cruise.html

And you're welcome.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Old November 20th, 2005, 01:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

Ron Lee wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote:

You are beginning to act like Ron Lee, who nitpicked on two
misspellings, and Ron misspelled "misspelling" himself!!

Actually Bob you have had many misspelled words lately. Are you
feeling ok? Of course you can spell "idiot" but that may have been
the first word you spoke as a child. Hmm. You still do. And you do
it in a child-like manner. Yet your physical appearance is that of an
adult.

Quite the contradiction we have here. Or maybe it is all too clear.

Ron Lee

I'm beginning to think his affection with that word is tied to the name
used for him as a very young child. My brother's name was Dammit.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Old November 21st, 2005, 02:06 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba,rec.scuba.locations

Reef Fish wrote:

Says the buffoon with a foot thrusted into his mouth.

You are beginning to act like Ron Lee, who nitpicked on two
misspellings, and Ron misspelled "misspelling" himself!!

That's a classic!

You jer, who wrote "your" for "you're" nitpicked my misspelling!

right, from the author of
"Says the buffoon with a foot thrusted into his mouth"

ESL bob?