Travel Companion for travel to Gold Coast from Feb 20 to Feb 26

Old February 10th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Hemant

Default Travel Companion for travel to Gold Coast from Feb 20 to Feb 26

Hi travellers.

On my coming business trip to Australia I am looking for one
or two travel companion(s) (male/female) in Western Australia.

My plan is to leave Sydney about 20th Feb '04 and end back in about
Feb 25 '04. I want to rent a car in GoldCoast but figure out an
interesting way to travel from Sydney. I could share the major part of
the cost.

I am flexible in planning and welcome the ideas from the partner. I
plan to to do a lot, with walks and
nature's beauty. But until now, nothing is
planned in details.

You should be
open-minded, fresh, with easy to laugh, tolerant and responsible.

Some words about myself: I am Indian, male, a computer professional. I
have travelled in Australia once before - for
1 months with a friend in 2003. My main interests are adventure,
sports
computers and nature.
The Outback I really love - it was one of my greatest experiences on
the
former trip - these long and deserted roads with magnificient nature
scenery
around you.
If you get interested after reading this, please mail me your travel
plans
and a little about yourself. I look forward to hear from you.

You can reach me on following:

,
Best regards Jesper.
Old February 10th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Gerrit 't Hart

"Hemant" wrote in message
om...
Hi travellers.

On my coming business trip to Australia I am looking for one
or two travel companion(s) (male/female) in Western Australia.

My plan is to leave Sydney about 20th Feb '04 and end back in about
Feb 25 '04. I want to rent a car in GoldCoast but figure out an
interesting way to travel from Sydney. I could share the major part of
the cost.

Why Western Australia??

Old February 12th, 2004, 04:56 AM
Hemant

"Gerrit 't Hart" wrote in message . au...
"Hemant" wrote in message
om...
Hi travellers.

On my coming business trip to Australia I am looking for one
or two travel companion(s) (male/female) in Western Australia.

My plan is to leave Sydney about 20th Feb '04 and end back in about
Feb 25 '04. I want to rent a car in GoldCoast but figure out an
interesting way to travel from Sydney. I could share the major part of
the cost.

Why Western Australia??

I think that should be nice at that point of time and i want to be away from Sydney
Old February 12th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Gerrit 't Hart

om...

"Hemant" wrote in message
om...
Hi travellers.

On my coming business trip to Australia I am looking for one
or two travel companion(s) (male/female) in Western Australia.

My plan is to leave Sydney about 20th Feb '04 and end back in about
Feb 25 '04. I want to rent a car in GoldCoast but figure out an
interesting way to travel from Sydney. I could share the major part of
the cost.

Why Western Australia??

I think that should be nice at that point of time and i want to be away

from Sydney

Do you realise that Western Australia is 4000 kilometres or thereabouts from
Sydney.
There is absolutely NO way you will be able to drive there and back and also
go to the Gold Coast, all in 5 days. Even the Gold Coast is really too far
from Sydney to do the round trip and see anything in 5 days.

Gerrit