Dawn Princess

Old June 16th, 2012, 02:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Dawn Princess

I'm about to go on a cruise on the Dawn Princess. Does anyone have
any hints?
Old June 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

We are big Princess fans having done more than 30 cruises with them, but
Dawn is ship we haven't been on. Doesn't it sail out of Sydney
Australia? If that is the case they use Australian dollars instead of
American. She is an older ship and holds about 2000 passengers and is a
sister to the Sea and Sun. I have not heard of recent dry docking. I
guess you could get lots more information On Cruise Critic.com

Where ae you going?

~~Doris~~

Old June 23rd, 2012, 02:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jaap[_2_]

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:02:37 AM UTC-4, grandma R wrote:
I'm about to go on a cruise on the Dawn Princess. Does anyone have
any hints?

a chastity belt ?
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

A 12 yr. old girl will be totally bored on a ship with a bunch of OLD
PEOPLE! On the longer cruises you normally do not find many children on
board!

When I sailed on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii, there were so many scooters
and wheelchairs blocking the hall way, at times I had to walk sideways!
Lol