travel in India

Old December 19th, 2005, 08:08 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Default travel in India

LOL

Well now, that's an interesting one. I've lost the original from this
thread, so don't know if you mean motorbike or bicycle. I don't have
either. But I do have a pic of the last bike I had, which was stolen a
couple of years ago... www.africanbush.co.za/Bike.htm

So we could always go hiking instead? Or just camp at my house? We'd get
plenty of exercise.
:-)

Catherine

"Timothy Kroesen" wrote in message
nk.net...
...See Noob... I told you something good would come of this...

Pics available of your set of wheels, Catherine...?...g

Tim K

"Catherine Milton" wrote in message
Methinks you ought to come and worship at the African Grotto, rather

than
the indian obelisk.

Catherine

"Timothy Kroesen" wrote in message
nk.net...
No problem Sahib; I worship at the Grotto, never the Obelisk...g

I'm prayin' for an introduction to the stewardesses; don't distract

the
Gods

Tim K

"Noob" wrote in message
ups.com...
This all sounds a bit dodgy to me. Why do you keep using words

like
"Satisfy" and "Camping"????

Im sure he is a good looking guy and his little bike is also

nive,
but i would be wary of a guy who leaves behing those stewardesses

for
the tight confines of a 2 man tent with a guy he doesent know.!?

Old December 19th, 2005, 08:46 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

....Whooooffff... No whiff of pix yet as this ol' American bloodhound
snoops about a bit...

http://dating.iafrica.com/s/view/620099/n

Could you point me towards the Shrine, Sunshine...?...g

Tim K

Old December 20th, 2005, 04:23 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Your sniffing is not very effective, as there's a picture of me on my
website!!
And I'm easily googled.
Granted, the pic on my website is a few years old now.
LOL

Old December 20th, 2005, 07:37 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

I'll use the time to study some Afrikaans so I might charf you up proper
like...

Would, "all this graunch is making me jags' be cunning
linguistically...?...g

Old December 20th, 2005, 11:53 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Default African adventure WAS travel in India

Linguistically cunning, but spoilt by cockiness!

What is the H for - heterosexual? Is there an A for Available anywhere?

Laat my weet as jou aanhangsel 'n handvatsel word. :-)

Catherine
PS Curious to see how many people looked at the bike pic so far, but when I
try advertising tours I am ignored.

ink.net...

Old December 20th, 2005, 06:06 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Hey...I no bangbroek boykie! Me bok for the jol!

Natuurlijk, en doet "A" betekenen ezelsgat ...?...g

Naar u liefje ...!
Jammer genoeg is dat op het ogenblik zuiden :-(

Tim K
Uw Nederlands/Amerikaans suikergoed

Old December 20th, 2005, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Damn! My Dutch just isn't good enough, and though my collection of
dictionaries does contain a Dutch one, I'm making no headway.

Could we flirt in English, please?

Old December 21st, 2005, 03:40 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Hey...I no bangbroek boykie! Me bok for the jol!

I assume you know these phrases in Afrikaans-Surfrikan... If not...
http://www.wavescape.co.za/bot_bar/surfrikan/slang.html

What is the H for - heterosexual? Is there an A for Available

anywhere?

Natuurlijk, en doet "A" betekenen ezelsgat ...?...g

Certainly, and does "A" signify A--hole...?...g

Laat my weet as jou aanhangsel 'n handvatsel word. :-)

Something to do with the direction my axle is pointing is the best
translation I could finagle...g

Naar u liefje ...!
Jammer genoeg is dat op het ogenblik zuiden :-(

Towards you dear...
Unfortunately that direction is South at the moment :-(

Tim K
Uw Nederlands/Amerikaans suikergoed

Your Dutch/American candy

But...But.. I already (*think* I) know how to flirt in English...G