Best way to live and die

Old February 26th, 2007, 07:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Happy Man

Default Best way to live and die

" Best way to live and die"

(Yahya) Donald W. Flood

INTRODUCTION

Every day the sun shines on new people recognizing the
truth and returning to their Creator in repentance and submission to
Him. They are ambitious for his reward of eternal happiness in
Paradise. These new followers give a new flavor to the Muslims of
today with their sincerity, keenness and solid adherence to the
teaching of Islam. From their vast experiences in the past, they
command strong endurance and a particular understanding of their newly
found path of truth to which God has guided them, finding their way
with easiness and surety in life. They came to Islam with broad-
mindedness and discernment of what is right and wrong. Some of them
had reached satiety and disgust with material, promiscuous life and
turned to Islam with true love for purity and homage to their
Creator.

It is with pleasure that I introduce a friend whom God has
guided to Islam, and indeed he has been guided well. Herein he relates
his journey. I wish him success and happiness in the right path of
God. We look forward to more people following in his footsteps.

Muhammad Abbas Nadeem

For mo
http://www.al-sunnah.com/bestway.htm