Thaliola(Malayalam) a book every Hindu must read and serve for future generation

Old December 26th, 2004, 12:48 AM

Default Thaliola(Malayalam) a book every Hindu must read and serve for future generation

N.Manohara Kurup
Thoppil House, Pollethai P.O
Alappuzha- 688567, Kerala, India.
Tel: 0478- 2865432
e-mail:
Web:
http://mano.bizhat.com

Dear friends,

Thaliola (Malayalam) is a book
recently published by famous printers and publishers

Addon Publishing Group,Trivandrum.

This book reveals the scientific and practical secrets of Hindu Customs
and believes. Thaliola is the first book of its kind

in Malayalam.

This book is prepared with all the day to day activities of a person
from morning to night, birth to death.
Thaliola(Malayalam), a book which every Hindu must read and serve for
future generation

The author of the book Sri. Vengannoor Balakrishnan dedicated years of
research to write this book.

Topics of Thaliola
Part I
BELIEVES AND CUSTOMS.
Why do we wake up in the morning in the right side?
For what purpose we touch earth when wake up?
Is it good bare footed walking?
After bath why we must not rub oil in the body?
Can be look sun after solar eclipse?
For what purpose we use ashes in the forehead?
Why do we put Thulasi in the back of ear?
Why do we use wet dress in temples?
Why do we round temple clockwise?
Why don't worship god in front of temple?
How meditation make good in life?
Why do we see light in south direction?
Can be wear gold chain in foot?
Do we bath after seeing funeral?
Why don't we sit in the doorstep?
Why don't ladies sit in leg on leg?
Can we call travellers from backside?
Can ladies travel alone?
Is dog sleeping in night and women sleeping in day are equal?
Is any trouble if cat crosses during traveling?
Can women sleep straight position?
Why woman must sit in left side of man?
Is dog barks in the presents of Yama?
This type of hundreds of customs and believes included in the book
Thaliola.
Part II
Meditation Manthras,Gayathri, Manthras when wake up from bed, Manthra
for meditating Guru, Ganapathy, Saraswathi etc.
Mruthyunjaya Manthra, Sathrusamhara Manthra, Manthra for Epilespsy,
Mahasudarsana Manthra, Vidya Gopala Manthra, Santhana
Gopala Manthra, Swayamvara Manthra, Manthra when starting travel etc.

Price of this 387 page book is Rs. 210/-
only.

To get this book by VPP for Rs. 210/- (postage free),please send the
following order form duly filled in or send your postal

address to my e-mail

Order form:
http://mano.bizhat.com/thaliola_by_vpp.txt

If you want to know more about the book Thaliola I shall send the
brochure containing the details of this book by postal
mail. If you need brochure by postal mail please send your full postal
address through the following order form.

Order form: http://mano.bizhat.com/thaliola_brochure.txt

Truly

N. Manohara Kurup.