Last Night in Khorat :-)

Old October 8th, 2007, 02:45 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking
Gylenthal Jawaan

Default Last Night in Khorat :-)

On Oct 6, 5:57 pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
"Smegma" dribbled in message

Tell us then why you are hiding and dont
dare to face me?

**I visited your house last night to see your wife, and stayed the
night with her.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh????

We were 250 km away from Khorat from Thursday las week till today,
harvesting the rice in our rice field (which is very good and abundant
this year), but you were still able to meet my wife?

You had again a wet dream in your wheelchair, Takin..

I told you many times, you should stop to take these funny blue
tablets and go more often into the fresh air.

You knew I was coming, and had the opportunity to face me.

You were coming?

Right.........

Hey, I have a brilliant opprtunity for you.

A bridge for sale in Australia.

So where were you?

I told you already.
Upcountry in our rice field, 250km away from Khorat.

I arrived at about 8.00pm. said you left the
house at 6.00pm

Stop taking these funny blue pills, Takin.
You are hallucinating and having wet dreams.

and she saw you RUNNING off up the road and she hasn't seen
you since!!! LOL!!!

She saw me RUNNING?

Or should that be YOU RUNNING OFF by the idea that I or anybody else
might know your real identity and "pay" you a REAL visit?

Well you can come back to your house now because I've left.

We are back now, but you were never miles around our house.
Only in your hallucinations after having a handfull of these funny
blue tables you were in Thailand.

But I'll be back
next Friday at the same time, and will be staying the night.

How many funny blue tablets will you be taking again next Friday to
start a hallucination?

In fact I'll be
back EVERY Friday from now on so if you ever do muster up the balls to face
me you'll know where to find me!

No, I dont know where to find you right now.
But I dont botter with meeting you at this moment.
I have more important things to do right now than meeting a poor sod
on a wheelchair.

But I will meet you for sure in time, and I will see then if you are
in real life the same big mouth as in the Internet.

Your amigo,

We will see if I'm still your "amigo" after you have meet me.

Takin

The poor sod in a wheelchair in London?

WHO IS YOUR DADDY???????????

Oh, I forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your daddy RUNNED OFF at the delivery room when he saw what a freak
was coming out of your mothers womb, and your mother RUNNED OFF right
after giving birth to you.

--

Takin Gthe****:
"If you want to make fun of me, that's fine."

USENET:
Sure as hell we like to fun of you

********************************

Note: if you or others knows the coward Takin Gthe**** real identity
or his
real name, publish it here and saves us the money of a lawyer to do
that.

From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):

"If you feel that the incident you are reporting warrants involvement
of an
appropriate law enforcement body then you must report the incident
yourself.
We will then cooperate fully with them as is appropriate under United
Kingdom law."