Adirondacks in NY state

Old August 18th, 2009, 01:08 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
- Bobb -[_2_]

Default Adirondacks in NY state

For those familiar with it, please:

We're thinking of heading there for a few days ... and watched this video

http://visitadirondacks.com/first-time-visitors.html

about 1 minute in there is a hotel/lodge shown - on the water - while the
text

" From full service resorts to rustic cabins " is displayed in the video.

Can anyone tell me the name of that hotel/lodge ?

We're thinking we'd like to stay there but no clue where it is / name.

Thanks very much.

Old August 18th, 2009, 10:52 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Joe Makowiec

On 17 Aug 2009 in rec.travel.usa-canada, - Bobb - wrote:

For those familiar with it, please:

We're thinking of heading there for a few days ... and watched this
video

http://visitadirondacks.com/first-time-visitors.html

about 1 minute in there is a hotel/lodge shown - on the water -
while the text

" From full service resorts to rustic cabins " is displayed in the
video.

Can anyone tell me the name of that hotel/lodge ?

It's the Sagamore in Bolton Landing:

http://www.thesagamore.com/

--
Joe Makowiec
http://makowiec.org/
Old August 18th, 2009, 11:56 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
- Bobb -[_2_]

"Joe Makowiec" wrote in message
3.213...
On 17 Aug 2009 in rec.travel.usa-canada, - Bobb - wrote:

For those familiar with it, please:

We're thinking of heading there for a few days ... and watched this
video

http://visitadirondacks.com/first-time-visitors.html

about 1 minute in there is a hotel/lodge shown - on the water -
while the text

" From full service resorts to rustic cabins " is displayed in the
video.

Can anyone tell me the name of that hotel/lodge ?

It's the Sagamore in Bolton Landing:

http://www.thesagamore.com/

--
Joe Makowiec