Celebrity Summit - Royal Suite?

Old March 10th, 2004, 02:55 PM

Default Celebrity Summit - Royal Suite?

Hello,

Any information reqarding the Celebrity Summit in general and the
Royal Suite accomodation in particular would be greatly appreciated.

Considering a 50th Birthday gift to my wife on a repositioning cruise
from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale on October 1, 2004.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Pete
Old March 10th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Howie

Had the Royal S on the Millie (sister ship), and it was wonderful. The
suite includes a large living room, dining room, separate bedroom, and
fabulous bathroom with jacuzzi tub. There is a large balcony, with both
sunny and shaded areas, and a second jacuzzi tub. There were two very
large flat screened TV's, a CD player, and a computer in the suite.
This was the 2nd best accommodation we've had on any ship (had the
penthouse on the Mercury). It is absolute luxury at sea.

Howie

Old March 10th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Steve Buch

Can't add much to what Howie said. We had a RS on Summit and it was
fantastic. The only thing better than the room itself was the butler
service. We had our tablemates over for cocktails one evening before
dinner and our butler and cabin attendant waited on us hand and foot,
including canapes, champagne, and beer (we had mentioned that one of the
couples were beer drinkers) all at no charge. I surprised my wife with
the RS - we got it for half price because of a cruise previously
cancelled by Celebrity. I only wish I could have been inside to take a
picture of her reaction when she walked in the door. Pete, I can't
think of a better birthday gift for your wife!

- Steve B.

Old March 11th, 2004, 04:56 AM
Susette405

Pete

GO for it! what a lovely thing to do for her.. the Royal Suite is beautiful
some is overkill but heck its nt reality anyway so live like the rich for once
in your life I say!@
the bathroom is beautiful!
AHHH sighhhh i want to go!

Sue
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 04Dec04 Jewel of the Seas!
Check out our website: www.cruiseoutlets.com