(South) Western Australia....

Old September 18th, 2003, 01:50 AM
Tom Hatfield

Default (South) Western Australia....

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:29:01 +0200, "Anette"
wrote:

After several visits on the east coast, it might be time to check out the
west a bit... Am looking for HEAT, so I guess February is the time? But
besides touring a bit from Perth, we might be looking for a beach area with
a bit of "slow resort ambience" to just soak up sun and do pretty much
nothing...

If you want really beautiful beaches, HOT weather and the slow resort
ambience you should think of Broome. You will find miles and miles of
beaches just for you to explore, wihtout anyone else there.

Tom
Old September 21st, 2003, 06:49 AM

wrote:

After several visits on the east coast, it might be time to check out the
west a bit... Am looking for HEAT, so I guess February is the time? But
besides touring a bit from Perth, we might be looking for a beach area with
a bit of "slow resort ambience" to just soak up sun and do pretty much
nothing...

If you want really beautiful beaches, HOT weather and the slow resort
ambience you should think of Broome. You will find miles and miles of
beaches just for you to explore, wihtout anyone else there.

Tom

You should also think of Shark Bay heaps of quite beaches. we spent a
day at Cape Peron the only company we had were a playful group of
dolphins
ed
Old September 27th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Susan Croft

If you want laid back & beaches & wine head down to Margret River.
3 hour drive from Perth. - watch the roos.
Past Busseloton - v.v.long pier.

Great food & wine.