Continental, the airline without a heart

Old November 19th, 2008, 10:36 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Peter Brooks

Default Continental, the airline without a heart

On Nov 19, 9:56*pm, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:38:33 -0800 (PST), Peter Brooks

wrote:
On Nov 19, 6:28=A0pm, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:10:25 -0800 (PST), Peter Brooks

Rest assured that airlines or any other businesses
aren't going to pay any attention at all to your mindless blathering.

I do bow to your superior knowledge of how mindless blathering is
received - you are quite clearly an expert!

I'm surprised you don't have piles, though, you might need to see a
quack. If there is no obvious organic cause ( psoriatic arthropathy
perhaps?) for your state then you might have borderline personality
disorder or even early onset Alzheimer's disease. There's no cause for
alarm, but, as a bit of friendly advice, have a check up and mention
your irritability and misanthropy.

This is exactly the kind of mindless blathering I was talking about.

Oh, quite. I think we all now know just where you stand on the
mindlessness!

Oh, and by the way, thought this might be difficult for you to take on
(taking on new thoughts seems not one of your strengths ), you don't
pay for a free lunch. That's why it is called 'free'.
Old November 20th, 2008, 04:31 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Mythbuster

Default Kulp, the idiot without a brain

wrote:

On Nov 19, 6:28=A0pm, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:10:25 -0800 (PST), Peter Brooks

Rest assured that airlines or any other businesses
aren't going to pay any attention at all to your mindless blathering.

I do bow to your superior knowledge of how mindless blathering is
received - you are quite clearly an expert!

I'm surprised you don't have piles, though, you might need to see a
quack. If there is no obvious organic cause ( psoriatic arthropathy
perhaps?) for your state then you might have borderline personality
disorder or even early onset Alzheimer's disease. There's no cause for
alarm, but, as a bit of friendly advice, have a check up and mention
your irritability and misanthropy.

This is exactly the kind of mindless blathering I was talking about.
Having been shown to be a complete fool trying to justify some selfish
idiot's lust for a free lunch she was too cheap to pay for and totally
willing to have airline staff getting fired if they had complied, all
while knowing nothing at all about how airlines function he is reduced
to a fixation on my ass where he is desperately trying to plant his
head.

Talk about mindless blathering. Is that **** pile on top of your shoulders
capable of processing any kind of thoughts at all? Go back to your football
group, you ****ing ignorant couch potato.

Old November 20th, 2008, 07:16 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

wrote:

[...]

Hey! Another brainless moron with nothing to say joins the fray to
support the crackpot that wants a free lunch getting FAs fired. You
know, the cheapskate one that was too cheap to pay for her own tickets
like all the other passengers. Pretty soon, there will be enough
crackpots here to fill their own plane on Loser Air.
Old November 21st, 2008, 01:15 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Peter Brooks

On Nov 21, 7:53*am, (nada) wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:37:52 GMT in rec.travel.air,

(John Kulp) wrote:
You got what you paid
for as did your husband. *Maybe you should go complain to your bank
for not giving you enough money in your account for free to pay for
business class. *Try that and then write a complaint about how
heartless they are. *Ridiculous.

I hope that the next time you have to travel, you get the ****ing
flight attendant from hell, and that she pours boiling hot water
right in your ****ing lap. *Asshole.

Oh, I see, I thought that 'Flight Attendant' was some PC way of
including Air Stewards in the general scheme of things - I hadn't
realised it was was just an euphemism for 'Air Hostess'.

Whilst on the subject, I must say I enjoyed, Jerrard Tickell's 'Nylons
in the Sky' a pleasant romp through the skies.
Old November 21st, 2008, 02:51 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

(John Kulp) wrote:
You got what you paid
for as did your husband. Maybe you should go complain to your bank
for not giving you enough money in your account for free to pay for
business class. Try that and then write a complaint about how
heartless they are. Ridiculous.

I hope that the next time you have to travel, you get the ****ing
flight attendant from hell, and that she pours boiling hot water
right in your ****ing lap. Asshole.

Oh, I see, I thought that 'Flight Attendant' was some PC way of
including Air Stewards in the general scheme of things - I hadn't
realised it was was just an euphemism for 'Air Hostess'.

"Flight Attendant" covers male & female attendants on the flight. You have
to live in the USA to see the total effect of "Political Correctness" No
matter what is said, *someone* will be offended. Years ago, I was half
Indian. Today, I'm half Native American.

Old November 21st, 2008, 03:20 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Mythbuster

Pretty soon, there will be enough crackpots here to fill their own plane on
Loser Air.

Says the Pilot.