Long weekend in Boston/Vermont

Old September 23rd, 2003, 01:14 AM
David Wake

Default Long weekend in Boston/Vermont

My wife and I are considering taking a 3- or 4-day vacation sometime
in October. We plan to fly into Boston and then drive to Vermont,
returning to Boston for the flight home. We want to see the fall
foliage and any other quaint or beautiful features of New England.

Can anyone recommend a list of things to see/do given the time
constraints?

Thanks!

David
Old September 23rd, 2003, 01:49 AM

David Wake wrote:
My wife and I are considering taking a 3- or 4-day vacation sometime
in October. We plan to fly into Boston and then drive to Vermont,
returning to Boston for the flight home. We want to see the fall
foliage and any other quaint or beautiful features of New England.

Best foliage is usually around Columbus Day -- this varies from year to
year. You WILL need reservations -- it's already a bit late to be
planning this trip.

Old September 23rd, 2003, 11:30 PM
David Wake

"MLD" writes:

Why Vermont? Excellent scenery in New Hamp, Mass and Maine.
MLD

Can you recommend some good spots in those states?

Thanks

David
Old September 24th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Steven Pilbeam