Holiday in Mauritius

Old July 11th, 2009, 01:20 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
DodoVillas SEO Expert DodoVillas

Default Holiday in Mauritius

Check out www.dodovillas.com now

DodoVillas is part of a group of companies with over 16 years
experience in the Tourism industry in Mauritius. Our head office in
the north of the Island keeps us in direct touch with our villa
owners. Each Villa on our web site has passed our stringent selection
process. Our Villa owners are proud to place their property on our web
site.

Our advanced booking facility allows you to choose the right self
catering holiday rental to suit you and your family. We also provide a
range of activities from Golf to Swimming with the Dolphins. Please
visit our Holiday Ideas section to see how to get the most out of your
special time in Mauritius.

Our unique reservation program gives owners and travel professionals
the freedom to select, check availability, and reserve properties with
near real time freedom.

If you prefer to plan your holiday yourself, our service is designed
to help make this as easy and pleasant as possible. Planning a holiday
should be a fun and exciting thing to do. At DodoVillas we try to make
the planning easy and your holiday fantastic.

Check out www.dodovillas.com now